F2P Wilderness Looter + Source

reallybro

Trying this out now. will run for a couple of hours and show bank and such after.

Only 1 problem so far, where after returning from the bank (of getting hit once), it just stops right after the border and just stays there until i restart the script.

Edit: Loot from 4 hours. Its approximately 50k/hr (not bad to me).

8ebd60c7073a834e9b18d15094a0fca4.png

Worked pretty well when left overnight. My client froze but I think that was something local for me.

Only suggestions I may have for you would be a paint at the items collected, doesn't need to be perfect, you can just scrap from a similar type script if any are open source, even just to show the time ran and maybe tunas eaten or something really simple like that can be tracked...

I don't think I died a single time in the 6 hours that I ran this although I was even attempted at being pked like 10+ times which is super nice to see in a looter script.

Anyways. Great job man, hope to see some small updates to this, and if not I will still be using it until it no longer works :)

Edited by tmanowen

13 hours ago, tmanowen said:

Trying this out now. will run for a couple of hours and show bank and such after.

Only 1 problem so far, where after returning from the bank (of getting hit once), it just stops right after the border and just stays there until i restart the script.

Edit: Loot from 4 hours. Its approximately 50k/hr (not bad to me).

8ebd60c7073a834e9b18d15094a0fca4.png

do you have the wilderness toggle option off? because it doesnt accept the warning

4 minutes ago, reallybro said:

do you have the wilderness toggle option off? because it doesnt accept the warning

I didn't specifically turn it off, but I ran 6 hours without a real issue, so I don't think this was the issue at all.

I press the yes button the first time it starts, and then it doesnt ask me again until I relog which it never had to do.

Edited by tmanowen

Have now ran this for a total of around 16 hours. and Its right around 45k-60k/hr (if anyone is wondering). Its not bad if this is the money you are looking for, and even if it does get pked, 2 minutes later it will be already back in edgeville looting even more. Up to 800k total in items(mainly addy arrows and swordfish)

9138c9479aed98c45c2730acc4c674f7.png

On 2/5/2017 at 3:48 PM, tmanowen said:

Have now ran this for a total of around 16 hours. and Its right around 45k-60k/hr (if anyone is wondering). Its not bad if this is the money you are looking for, and even if it does get pked, 2 minutes later it will be already back in edgeville looting even more. Up to 800k total in items(mainly addy arrows and swordfish)

9138c9479aed98c45c2730acc4c674f7.png

adding this to one of the proggies

• Like 1

3 hours ago, reallybro said:

adding this to one of the proggies

Cool! I think Im going to run it a bit more this weekend! I ended up with around 1.3m on 1 account doing this. Still averaging around 45-60k/hr. Hopefully I can hit that 1m this weekend to get a bond :P If you add a paint even for just total time spent looting I could post some sweet proggies for you.