Banned Account

Sour Services

A few years ago i was perm banned for botting. Back then it was saying i would get unbanned in 4 years. Anyway today I randomly decided to log into the account to see how much more time was left on the timer and surprisingly it was at 0. Then a message came up saying your ban has expired and i can now log in.

When I try to log in game it keeps giving me 2 options, neither of which i can actually log in.  Im guessing it is just Jagex trolling me.

I was wondering if there is anyone else that has experienced this problem?

mRUPmK3.jpg

qfY984l.png

So i waited all these years for nothing pi0v7CC.gif

dood. you waited 4 years? You could have made a new one.

Anyway, I'm not sure about this. I see no reason for them to "troll" you. Try posting this on social media, if it gets enough attention you would PROBABLY get a reply from them. Chances are slim, but whatever. might aswell try if you've waited 4yrs.

• Like 1

dood. you waited 4 years? You could have made a new one.

Anyway, I'm not sure about this. I see no reason for them to "troll" you. Try posting this on social media, if it gets enough attention you would PROBABLY get a reply from them. Chances are slim, but whatever. might aswell try if you've waited 4yrs.

It was my very first account which i made back in 2007. I had every seasonal even on it, spent the most time on it and had my best memories playing runescape with friends on that account. I have made more accounts but as i said it was my first and it just meant the most to me.

It was my very first account which i made back in 2007. I had every seasonal even on it, spent the most time on it and had my best memories playing runescape with friends on that account. I have made more accounts but as i said it was my first and it just meant the most to me.

so why did you bot on the account? :???:

did you think you're special and you can't receive a ban?

or maybe it was just 2007 and people didnt know what they were doing. no reason to be an asshole here.

how am i being an asshole?

it was a simple question.. two simple questions actually.

i'm not even trying to be rude, i'm having a discussion 

Thank you.

Thank you for what :???:

if you are afraid of having a normal discussion just tell me or say you had enough.

or do you really need a big brother behind your back