Stealth Builder

Token

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So i've managed to get 1-67 on this script

2 issues that  i had crop up whilst running this (used it from 1-50 quite a few times)

Please let token know if this also happens to you - i'll retest during the weekend and edit my post accordingly

( 1. you're best off starting this script with a house already - so before running buy your house for 1000gp, Sometimes get stuck taking the gold out for the house purchase 

2. when travelling to Ardounge to buy a butler it sometimes get stuck on the boat, failing to click the plank to leave - this has happened 2/10 trys i believe from 1-50  )

However Token has rolled out a fix for these issues so if you don't get these issues reply to this and ill edit this after more testing

other than that the script is amazing. Defo one of my favourite scripts on the site

Edited by CMDrake

1 minute ago, CMDrake said:

So i've managed to get 1-67 on this script

2 issues that crop up whilst running this (used it from 1-50 quite a few times)

1. you're best off starting this script with a house already - so before running buy your house for 1000gp, Sometimes get stuck taking the gold out for thr house purchase 

2. when travelling to Ardounge to buy a butler it sometimes get stuck on the boat, failing to click the plank to leave - this has happened 2/10 trys i believe from 1-50

other than that the script is amazing. if these issues do occur you can easily pause complete the step and run and it works flawlessly

Did you have these issues in the last 2 days?

Edited by Token