• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, bravesten said:

Could i get a trial please?

Authed :doge: 

4 hours ago, NerfyF said:

Hey, could i get a 24 trial for this?

3 hours ago, NerfyF said:

would this work for a F2P account? like straight off Tut island?

It doesn't include buying membership and switching to P2P, but after that it's entirely automated as long as it has the money for supplies; It includes house buying and changing servants

On 11/20/2021 at 3:15 PM, Token said:

I'm having an issue with the script constantly opening the house menu. Every time you build something it closes the build menu since you are already on building mode but the script keeps on opening the house settings after every time it builds something. Its not very humanlike to keep opening that menu every time you build something. Apart from that the bot runs pretty smooth. Would love to see a fix for this. I'm running on Mirror Mode btw just in case that's the issue.

On 11/27/2021 at 2:38 PM, Slinks1337 said:

I use some of ur guys bots and never  get banned once :D 

can i have a trial for this one pls?

On 11/27/2021 at 8:10 PM, MrLights said:

I'm having an issue with the script constantly opening the house menu. Every time you build something it closes the build menu since you are already on building mode but the script keeps on opening the house settings after every time it builds something. Its not very humanlike to keep opening that menu every time you build something. Apart from that the bot runs pretty smooth. Would love to see a fix for this. I'm running on Mirror Mode btw just in case that's the issue.

I've pushed a new version to address this, but I'm not 100% sure it's preventing that yet as I only encountered this on some tests so far

• 2 weeks later...