Stealth Builder

Token

7 hours ago, ScamCityRS said:

Like the bot stops because it thinks there's no supplies

It also expects some other items like ring of dueling, teleports to house; There should be an error popup with info if it runs out of supplies and GE is disabled; Alternatively you can start it in house with cash pile, hammer, saw and teleport to house in inventory for it to go directly to the training part

2 hours ago, microtree said:

does it support the mythic cape/ teaks

No, only chairs/oak larders/mahogany tables

On 10/23/2022 at 1:40 PM, Token said:

Authed :doge: 

What's the CPU usage on the machine when this happens? How many bots are you running? Did you open multiple bot tabs in 1 client?

Yes, but I haven't heard of bans very often, many people actually told me they got 99 con on several accounts recently

fuck token!!!  i did not check till now brother id didntknow you auth at the time... im so sorry i was waiting for a couple days and you never got on... do you think i can try it bro and i promise ill keep checking on when you auth me.. once again i apologize 

I'm a loyal customer to Token scripts and i promise im not trying to get one over you I really didnt know you auth me couple a days ago untill just now.

Edited by iroll

On 10/31/2022 at 8:56 PM, iroll said:

fuck token!!!  i did not check till now brother id didntknow you auth at the time... im so sorry i was waiting for a couple days and you never got on... do you think i can try it bro and i promise ill keep checking on when you auth me.. once again i apologize 

I'm a loyal customer to Token scripts and i promise im not trying to get one over you I really didnt know you auth me couple a days ago untill just now.

2 hours ago, Nympho said:

Any option to add - Remove Duel ring from bot settings - Mainly for level 3 Ironmen who can Start in the house with everything needed, with butler so don't need to leave house?

I have used this script for a long time now - But hadn't needed this option until having a level 3 Skiller Ironman

Does it not work if you start in house with saw, hammer, coins, and already have 2 bedrooms with beds, 1 dining room with bell pull, and demon butler hired? (planks must be in bank)

22 hours ago, Token said:

Does it not work if you start in house with saw, hammer, coins, and already have 2 bedrooms with beds, 1 dining room with bell pull, and demon butler hired? (planks must be in bank)

Does a round , then logs off with error message Ring of Dueling cant be found.

I do only have the normal butler at the moment , This shouldn't make a difference?

On 11/7/2022 at 6:41 AM, Nympho said:

Does a round , then logs off with error message Ring of Dueling cant be found.

I do only have the normal butler at the moment , This shouldn't make a difference?

Could you PM me a copy paste of the logger? (copy logger button is at bottom right corner of the client)

26 minutes ago, jorenf123 said:

Seems good! Do you Advice me using it on my main? Never botted on the account and im already around level want to get 90. And i f i get caught will it be an instant perm ban? If this always work i will surely buy the script :)

I wouldn't recommend botting anything on your main, the risk of a ban, even if low, is still not worth it

6 hours ago, mariokiller64 said:

I turned it on normal mode, set level to 99 when I was at level 1, left, and came back with no levels and 39K planks lol.
Really likes to buy planks even when they're in the bank for some reason.

Have you previously bought some oak planks manually within the 4 hours before running the script? It might not be able to know when it hit the GE limit

3 hours ago, Token said:

Have you previously bought some oak planks manually within the 4 hours before running the script? It might not be able to know when it hit the GE limit

Nope, I used mirror mode, hop worlds, take breaks, normal mode, set level to 99, started at 1. I'm assuming mirror mode made it so it wouldn't detect planks in the bank? Not sure tbh lol.