Stealth Builder

Token

On 8/17/2020 at 2:48 AM, Fishbot said:

Ever thought of adding onto this? Maybe stealth builder + stealth hoster or “stealth Hotel 🔥” having it just idel in poh so ppl can use it / yourself on alts can use it or even take it further and have it keep the gilded alter burners also lit could be worth paying for imo 

Maybe, but that sounds like quite a different script, could be independent from this

On 8/17/2020 at 3:27 AM, rawr420 said:

this looks a bit too good to be true, ban rate?

Depends on how you use it, mostly 0%

On 8/17/2020 at 11:52 AM, seb burrow said:

Yo man,

Started at Rimmy with invent of planks + necessary tools. Bot uses invent of planks then sits there with the build larder interface open, nothing else. Doesnt leave house to unnote planks with Phials. Am I doing something wrong?

The script fetches from bank, leave planks in bank

20 hours ago, BeNaive said:

Hey @Token for some reason whenever I start it it's telling me building without a servant? How do I fix this since I got a cook and its not wanting to use her.. Thanks 🙂

EDIT: Even with Butler its still not working so im not sure.

Con bot.png

What items do you have in inventory? What's printed in the logger with butler?

20 hours ago, esdlax said:

Hey Token!

Could I get a trial please?

Thanks!

Authed :doge: 

can vouch for this bot, went from 1-84, approx 5 levels at a time.. or 1 or 2 at a time as i got closer to 80s

never had an issue.

only thing i would recommend is at rare moment pay attention as if your butler is within eye reach, instead of calling the butler, he will go after him which isnt very humanlike.

10 hours ago, Fishbot said:

if i wanted it to just buy a house (1,000) gp and quit what would i choose? or could there be a checkbox for "buy house & Return to GE" lol

I don't think it would work like that, best you could do is set it to get 2 construction, but it will stop in house

how do i get it to use the servant? doesnt seem to want to use the cook. it runs ok with house teleports and banking with duel ring, but that seems a tad slow, i dont know lol. im new to this. 

im 37 con, using the cook.

edit, it fixed it self after getting regular butler at level 40.

Edited by juju