✨「 RuneScapeServices.com 」💳 Zulrah Accounts 💳✨⚡Pre-Built ⚡Custom Accounts ⚡🔥 Pre order now! 🔔Visa/MasterCard🔔Crypto's🔔Bancontact🔔iDeal🔔Sofort🔔 & many more!

Fratem

Zulrah Accounts  

171 members have voted

1. 1. Zulrah Accounts preference

• Pre-built
    • Custom build

• 1 month later...
On 18-3-2017 at 6:45 AM, Rojinbrager said:

What are turn around times and price if we ordered custom using our original logins etc. 

assuming stats are fresh off tut island? 

Depends if you pay for supplies or not etc, if you'd be chipping in and providing the fastest methods available it's clearly faster than if we go the slow, cheaper route.

I haven't been on here in a while, but I am possibly interested in an account, or you training the account I currently have. I have a few questions though. How much stuff is needed for this? If the account is already somewhat leveled and quested for you, is there a discount? Also I'd like to know about what happens if it gets banned (even though you said it would be by hand) and the time frame involved. 

I haven't used Skype in years and I don't even think I have it installed on my laptop currently so if you could give me a PM I would appreciate it. Thanks. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, CPKER said:

I haven't been on here in a while, but I am possibly interested in an account, or you training the account I currently have. I have a few questions though. How much stuff is needed for this? If the account is already somewhat leveled and quested for you, is there a discount? Also I'd like to know about what happens if it gets banned (even though you said it would be by hand) and the time frame involved. 

I haven't used Skype in years and I don't even think I have it installed on my laptop currently so if you could give me a PM I would appreciate it. Thanks. 

I'll Pm'd you :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • Fratem changed the title to ✨「 RuneScapeServices.com 」💳 Zulrah Accounts 💳✨⚡Pre-Built ⚡Custom Accounts ⚡🔥 Pre order now! 🔔Visa/MasterCard🔔Crypto's🔔Bancontact🔔iDeal🔔Sofort🔔 & many more!
  • Fratem changed the title to ✨「 RuneScapeServices 」Zulrah Accounts ✨⚡Pre-Built ⚡Custom Accounts ⚡🔥 2x in stock!🔥
  • Maldesto locked this topic
  • Lost Panda unlocked this topic