Sleep while performing task in inventory

sp3cpk

Hey so i've been experimenting with osbots API. I created a script that performs a task in your inventory. However, I have a problem and I'm hoping someone can help me out.

Script:

1)Takes items out of bank

2)Uses item on item

PROBLEM:

How would I add a sleep (using what condition)? I ask this because my player does no animation while using item on item.

I did try using 

while(!getInventory().getAmount("item") == 14){

sleep(500);

}

When I level up a skill my player will stay idle, so what other condition can i use ?

Conditional sleep is your friend

new ConditionalSleep(2000, 100) {
                        @[member='Override']
                        public boolean condition() throws InterruptedException {
                            return bank.withdraw("Item", 14);
                        }
                       }.sleep();

This will wait until it withdraws 14 "Items" from bank

Thanks:), I do understand how to use the conditional sleep method (even though i didn't use it in my example). When my player performs the task in the inventory (use 14 items on 14 items to get 14 items), it will eventually level up a skill and just stand because it's 'sleeping' ( using my condition doesn't have 14 of the specific item in inventory). So my question is what condition can i use to make it detect that the interaction has been cancelled because a skill was leveled up?

Thanks:), I do understand how to use the conditional sleep method (even though i didn't use it in my example). When my player performs the task in the inventory (use 14 items on 14 items to get 14 items), it will eventually level up a skill and just stand because it's 'sleeping' ( using my condition doesn't have 14 of the specific item in inventory). So my question is what condition can i use to make it detect that the interaction has been cancelled because a skill was leveled up?

I can't remember if there's a method something like inventory.interactAll("Item", "Use") and interact with a another item. You can simply always check 

if (inventory.getAmount("Item1) > 0 || inventory.getAmount("Item2) > 0) {
   // Do some interacting
}

If a level up dialog appears it will simply keep on interacting cause the above mentioned condition will still be true. Also you can add (though I don't think you need it) something like

if(dialogues.isPendingContinuation()) {
  dialogues.clickContinue();
}

Don't have an IDE running so the method names might be a bit off. This will click continue on the "You have leveled up" screen

Edited by nosepicker

I can't remember if there's a method something like inventory.interactAll("Item", "Use") and interact with a another item. You can simply always check 

if (inventory.getAmount("Item1) > 0 || inventory.getAmount("Item2) > 0) {
   // Do some interacting
}

If a level up dialog appears it will simply keep on interacting cause the above mentioned condition will still be true. Also you can add (though I don't think you need it) something like

if(dialogues.isPendingContinuation()) {
  dialogues.clickContinue();
}

Don't have an IDE running so the method names might be a bit off. This will click continue on the "You have leveled up" screen

THanks, you really got me thinking! I think i figured it out smile.png

new ConditionalSleep(2000, 100) {

@@Override

public boolean condition() throws InterruptedException {

return getInventory.contains("item", 14) || getDialogue().inDialogue();

}

}.sleep();

fixed

Edited by sp3cpk

THanks, you really got me thinking! I think i figured it out smile.png

new ConditionalSleep(2000, 100) {

@@Override

public boolean condition() throws InterruptedException {

return !getInventory.contains("item", 14) || getDialogue().inDialogue();

}

}.sleep();

Well this will sleep UNTIL you are in dialogue or if you don't have 14 items in inventory. So dunno if this is what you want