2 day ban, baby maxed mauler rusher.

dragonite3000

I had a perm ban on rs2 on my account, after like 6 months, it got lifted. (No idea why)

Anyways, I tried to bot in osrs and only made it a couple hours before getting banned (premium script.) 2 day ban thankfully.

I will not be attempting to bot again on this account. lol.

Well there's your answer, OP

SO I HAVE A QUESTION, GOT RECENTLY 2 DAY BANNED ON MY NEARLY MAXED G MAULER.. BOTTED UP TO 91 STR 93 MAGIC 80 RANGED.. CAN PEOPLE SHARE SOME OF THEIR EXPERIENCES WITH ME AFTER  THEY MAY HAVE DECIDED TO CONTINUE TO BOT AFTER A 2 DAY, ME PERSONALLY I DONT ENJOY RUNESCAPE ENOUGH TO EVEN WANT TO LEGIT GRIND ANYTHING UNLESS SOMEONE WANTED A HAND MADE ACCOUNT WHICH WOULD BE FOR $$$, I SIMPLY LOVE THE PKING ASPECT.

(I DONT WANT TO HEAR "IF YOU CARE ABOUT THE ACCOUNT DONT CONTINUE" I SIMPLY WANT TO KNOW HOW IT TURNED OUT FROM ANY OF YOUR PAST EXPERIENCES)

Any feedback would be very much appreciated guys.

well, i fished 1-85 got a 2 day ban, kept on a week later got perm banned at 90 lol.

• Like 1

Every account I've ever received a 2 day ban on i've continued to bot on and have been perm banned within a month. Like you, I only enjoy the pking aspect of this game and could never play legit long enough to finish up an account. 

THIS. lol i just made a 40-40-40 account in 10 hours lmao on chickens then cows. lets see if hell make it to green drags haha (60-60-40). and im botting serveral accounts to make different pk builds lol. then this one will be my green drag money maker lol. and yeah i can NEVER play legit for so long lmao i cant just train train train fuck that. bot then go pking :D

Jagex dont have the resources to specifically monitor certain accounts, Idk what these guys are talking about

You got a 2 day most likely because you weren't using a script that pumps money into the game, I dont personally have any experience with the 2 day bans but I always bot combat only and have never recieved a ban doing so for 3-5 hours a day, you doing 8-12 is too much imo