Has maxed main staking ever made any of you rich?

BusinessKoala

Ive made bills, you need to know when to walk though, I personally don't recommend anyone to start staking on runescape, because its a door to real life gambling problems! 

Learned big style from experience.

Stick to botting, services etc theres other ways you can get rich, totally up to you though, every man has his own path! GL

Ive made bills, you need to know when to walk though, I personally don't recommend anyone to start staking on runescape, because its a door to real life gambling problems! 

Learned big style from experience.

Stick to botting, services etc theres other ways you can get rich, totally up to you though, every man has his own path! GL

Lol, yeah, the real life gambling hit me in RS.

Still trying to botfarm but the time i've spent and seen little success has pushed me away now.

i made 20b in pre eoc i won 16 stakes in a row at once point but i ended up losing it all sad.png

I feel your pain. I miss dicing. Their was so much fun to be had in dragon dyce, a lot more culture than staking. Staking is much more scam friendly.

They banned max main staking clans the day after I got my main to maxed. I was so pissed. I had spent so much time in order to get my main ready and was talking about buying a spot in one of the largest staking clans, I was going to make bank.

After that, I got addicted to staking my own gold that I was buying with USD and you can imagine where that went.