OSBot Banner Suggestions

Dex

Dear community

I was asked to create a new banner for the header of the forums.

This is our current header and we would like to replace it with something related to Oldschool Runescape:

0j4pq6p.png

What I was thinking about were some different rs scenes, to try and combine them seamlessly into one big scene and have that rotating as the header.

I would however like you guys to give me some input regarding the scenes you want included and possibly send me screenshots of those particular scenes.

Keep in mind, they have to be oldschool rs scenes.

If this doesn't turn out the way we want it to, then we can always switch back to the old one.

So everyone feel free to post suggestions and PM me screenshots, the best suggestions and screenshots will make it into the official OSBot header!

Sincerely

Dex

• Like 4

I kinda like a header in the style we currently have more than a rs related one but if you go with a rs related one you should be careful not to overload it with too many different things

Yes, I was thinking about that too, I'm going to try and make it subtle so it doesn't draw the attention away from the logo too much or make it look too cluttered. Or we can test with a static one instead of a rotating one if that looks better. But like I said, this is more of a test, if it doesn't turn out good then we can still keep the current one.