Dispute against Prison Break aka Nathan AGAIN

Vicfre

I don't. Nothing more to say on that one. I gave him the info, whether it was on skype, rs when I was trading the money with him or via voice on the call shortly after. I deffo gave him the info. 

he keeps posting my fucking email too. ALSO. he mentions that I wouldn't give him access to the original email.. that's becuase its my university student login and all my university stuff and paypal stuff etc etc goes to that email. 

He had the account for however long he had it. says he never put recovery info on. asks how could he recover it when he doesn't have my IP. My IP is in the JAG area on the account. 

All this is bullshit. Again I'm getting fucked over for being a chump....

So you dont have any proof of giving him any details, yet he has plenty of proof of not receiving any.

@Vicfre please post the account stats here so i can get a price check on the account. That will be the amount @Prison Break will have to refund to @dontbuzz.

• Like 1

So I've done nothing wrong right, yet I have to repay someone an 'amount' of money for something I didn't do. I'll refund 2m for the account which is what Vicfre paid. then everyone can fuck off. 

But u do not need to refund me but the guy u recovered the acc from ;) And he used more than 2m on buying it ;)