Dispute "STD"

Savages

Placed him in twc and notified him of this dispute against him.

What's fishy is that he's so willing to refund 70m (the price you bought the account for) and 7m (the items in bank)

If i find out you'r reselling this account on another site/forum don't expect to get off lightly

Tvzl1 tell me every single info you know about the account (rsn's/stats/quests/bans/mutes etc) 

Also, tvzl1 how long do you want to give STD to refund I was thinking Friday? if you're okay with that

• Like 1

He said he would refund me within 1 or 2 days

Ok can you link the account thread?

Where it shows 90 str and then i'll check the current str right now.

Not letting him off so easily. He'll either have to pay someone to do the exp worth of 90 --> whatever level you gained of strength. If we let him off he'll have profited from this ordeal

• Like 1

Lmao, so he sells you the account on the 1st of november and he says he bought the account and that it'd never get recovered seeing as he bought it from 'his friend in February' then co-incidentally this happens :???:

Think I don't know what you're trying to do? 

Just to stop your 'foolproof plan' im going to add an extra charge seeing as you're exploiting tvzl1.

he gained 94 str from the account and when he bought it, it was 90.

Difference of exp = 

Rad

Deg
x!
Inv
sin
ln
π
cos
log
e
tan
Ans
EXP
xy
(
)
%
AC
÷
=
+

A normal NMZ Servicer charges 7gp/exp so 7* ^ = 18187974 

TLDR; you're going to refund 95M.187K and you have until Friday. Good Luck!

• Like 9

It looks like hes not gonna pay. hasnt been on since the day i started the dispute.

Yep just saw his profile now.

Ok, are you aware of his accounts on other forums? Looks like this idiot lied to you about who the OO was and exit scammed 70m.

If you know of any accounts on other sites, i'll make it my own personal task to get them all banned.

Sorry for your loss buddy.

Banned him+

• Like 3

Yep just saw his profile now.

Ok, are you aware of his accounts on other forums? Looks like this idiot lied to you about who the OO was and exit scammed 70m.

If you know of any accounts on other sites, i'll make it my own personal task to get them all banned.

Sorry for your loss buddy.

Banned him+

no i dont know anything else :(