Dispute megaman

uta

No, it means that hand-done was not specified, and I should be safe in the eyes of the global TOS either way. In our skype chat there was no specification of hand-done either. Just saying that in my defense. 

Hmm, and yet you bought a construction script yesterday morning?

Also, you should read everything in the TOS.

11b785889b402d2a9167c6147a24fd11.png

And if you want to be exact, that global tos rule you linked doesn't apply because he didn't request it to be hand done either.

Hmm, and yet you bought a construction script yesterday morning?

Also, you should read everything in the TOS.

11b785889b402d2a9167c6147a24fd11.png

And if you want to be exact, that global tos rule you linked doesn't apply because he didn't request it to be hand done either.

can you look into which accounts were botted on with it?  I realize this seems sketch af, but still, so didn't request botted, didn't request hand-done, so what's the outcome then? In future I'd assume this must be specified for the sake of both people

can you look into which accounts were botted on with it?  I realize this seems sketch af, but still, so didn't request botted, didn't request hand-done, so what's the outcome then? In future I'd assume this must be specified for the sake of both people

Nope, we cant look into it that much. Fact is it was banned due to something you did. You will have to refund him the value of the account fully. Uta, post pictures of quests/untradeables/stats of the account so i can get an accurate price check on it.

• Like 1

Nope, we cant look into it that much. Fact is it was banned due to something you did. You will have to refund him the value of the account fully. Uta, post pictures of quests/untradeables/stats of the account so i can get an accurate price check on it.

If starcraft is unable to recover it, I will remake the account.

• Like 1

If starcraft is unable to recover it, I will remake the account.

Actually, good point by Sysm on Skype, if the user botted it between Friday-Sunday, it can be a delayed bot ban as well. I don't think I'm liable for this.

Contact uta regarding the remake, if he accepts then so be it, if not i'll get a price check for it.

And can you prove that he botted it between friday-sunday? The evidence we have right now suggests that you did indeed bot on it, not him. 

• Like 1

Then ask for it in the future?

Obviously he wants it hand done, if he doesn't care about his account being botted and wants to risk it getting banned then I'm sure he would've said so.

If someone doesn't specify what he wants then as a service provider you usually ask for it instead of just going with it without knowing and risking their account.

And can you provide us ALL the osbuddy screenshots please? You should have all of them if you used OSBuddy.

• Like 1

Contact uta regarding the remake, if he accepts then so be it, if not i'll get a price check for it.

And can you prove that he botted it between friday-sunday? The evidence we have right now suggests that you did indeed bot on it, not him. 

I can't prove that he botted, but can he prove fully that I did? It looks really shitty for me right now, but regardless

-Can't prove I botted on it, just looks sketchy af

-Service was never talked on whether to be botted or legit

Like you said Decode, evidence suggests it but does not prove. If he can 100% prove it was me, and not a ban from him botting over the weekend, I'll remake it. But It's pretty impossible to prove that.

Absolutely I can, Out right now but when I get home I will provide you every screenshot. In college today so will be busy for a bit.

So are you using teamviewer then to make that post from your home IP?

Come on, stop trying to bullshit your way out of this. Everthing adds up and you're taking way too long to provide those screenshots.

• Like 2

So are you using teamviewer then to make that post from your home IP?

Come on, stop trying to bullshit your way out of this. Everthing adds up and you're taking way too long to provide those screenshots.

http://i.imgur.com/s0KrtEw.png

Chrome remote desktop actually, want an IRL picture of me at college?

http://i.imgur.com/s0KrtEw.png

Chrome remote desktop actually, want an IRL picture of me at college?

After a long discussion among the staff, its been decided that you will have to repay the accounts worth in full. I'll be updating this thread with a price as to how much you will have to pay.

• Like 2