Hacked by Kaytrigg

byang142

I did have access to the email and no longer do. As for the proof of purchase I did not screen shot it. But you can ask muffins, i had him as a middle man. Right after purchasing the account i changed the email to my email. But yesterday the account was recovered and the email was changed back to "rere" and when i asked kaytrigg the email changed to some different email.

that is the current email on it after i spoke with kaytrigg. the email was changed to one of my personal emails and this is not it.

The account login and the email provided are two different emails. Kaytrigg stated in his sale post that he is the OO. He can totally recover the account with/without the "original email".  He has all the information and everything. As long as you'e made a payment for membership and recovered the account with your payment option, you've won your account back.

he also left me bad feedback

Kaytrigg, seeing as you're the original owner, it shouldn't be a problem for you to recover both accounts. So do that and hand them back to byang142.

• Like 1

The account login and the email provided are two different emails. Kaytrigg stated in his sale post that he is the OO. He can totally recover the account with/without the "original email".  He has all the information and everything. As long as you'e made a payment for membership and recovered the account with your payment option, you've won your account back

the login is fake email also i use bond for menbers so im not sure wat you are asking me to do, i have 1 password is dat enough to recover acc without original email

how am i suppose 2 recover the email rere if he has the acc and how do i kno his email recovery thing

The account login and the email provided are two different emails. Kaytrigg stated in his sale post that he is the OO. He can totally recover the account with/without the "original email".  He has all the information and everything. As long as you'e made a payment for membership and recovered the account with your payment option, you've won your account back

the login is fake email also i use bond for menbers so im not sure wat you are asking me to do, i have 1 password is dat enough to recover acc without original email

how am i suppose 2 recover the email rere if he has the acc and how do i kno his email recovery thing

You should know all the details regarding the account (Creation date/ISP provider etc..) So it shouldn't be an issue recovering the account if you are infact the OO. Also, who recovered the account if it wasn't you and you claim to be the OO?

You should know all the details regarding the account (Creation date/ISP provider etc..) So it shouldn't be an issue recovering the account if you are infact the OO. Also, who recovered the account if it wasn't you and you claim to be the OO?

the person with original email that they sent the password 2

i will try

on 

Registration Details

what do i put in his email? im not sure its suppose to be the rere one but im assume he changed email pass

so do i put his email??

this on account recovery

Use the one that was on it when you had access to the account (the rere one) and try recovering that email.

i cant do recovery on email  he must of changed the security info but  i didnt have 2  i tryed to login with same pass and ts the same one i Gave him!

he said he dnt have acess its the same password? idk wat he tryna do but the pass is the same one

should i still try n recover?

because he can do it really

i cant do recovery on email  he must of changed the security info but  i didnt have 2  i tryed to login with same pass and ts the same one i Gave him!

he said he dnt have acess its the same password? idk wat he tryna do but the pass is the same one

should i still try n recover?

because he can do it really

Yes please do carry on with the recovery.

Byang, why are you lying about the account access (the rere email which kaytrigg gave you)? Its the same password (i verified it myself) as the one he gave you. 

• Decode unlocked this topic