Need CB Powerleveling

Clockism

I am looking for someone to get the following done for me name the price this will cost me.

Attack: 85-99

Defence: 84-99

Strength 81-99

I do not care how it gets done as long as you are not botting or doing anything that will get my account banned.

I will be paying with Bitcoin or 07. I prefer BTC as I do not have enough gold to cover it in 07 but if needed I can buy it.

with nmz, i can do this starting now, wont stop till its done, while i max yours, il max mine too

cody.cmb is my skype

I am looking for someone to get the following done for me name the price this will cost me.

Strength 81-99

I do not care how it gets done as long as you are not botting or doing anything that will get my account banned.

I will be paying with Bitcoin or 07. I prefer BTC as I do not have enough gold to cover it in 07 but if needed I can buy it.

ill do 3-4gp exp, depending on gear as well, to gaurentee ill be cheapest

and adding all exp left it is 22265392 exp left

Edited by Bauer428

Strength 81-99

i can do it all you buy gear and 25m for each 99