Eggberts Beginner Shop -New- Taking Various Requests - Easy to Work With!

Eggbert10

Hello! My name is Eggbert and I'm new to the shop profession but I have had a lot of spare time in recently and I thought that I should use this to progress my standing with the community and hopefully earn some good feedback,friendship, as well some knowledge! Read on if you would like to learn more about myself as well my small service!

-Lets start off with some RULES+Basic FAQ -

Unless trusted you are required to go first, whether it be paid in full, or depending on service, We will do half of the payment upon startup and full payment upon completion!

I can and will deny requests if I do not have the means to do it, or cannot do it.

I make sure to give a moderate estimate on the time that it will take me to complete the service, some things im stronger in, than others.

I make sure to do all of my activities by hand, this increases the time but all in all cleans out any chance for a macroing ban, as this concludes I am NOT responsible for any bans, mutes, etc you may receive, during or after the ban, if you chose to log on and do something your not supposed to and get punished for it, I am sorry but I will not be refunding as well.

I am open to negations and to work with the customer on a price as I am a very reasonable fellow!

If you are wanting a middle-man, you must find a verified+trusted MM or the service will NOT be considered, I am opening this shop to create some sort of RS income as well gain a good standing with the community as ive been here for a while and Runescape seems to be the only thing keeping me happy right now.

If for some reason I am unable to fully complete a task, depending on how far the completion is, We will negotiate a partial refund that is fair to both parties for the amount of work done.

Do NOT log on while I or any worker are in progress of completing the task unless contacted first and it is acceptable, Doing so will void the contract with out a refund.

If wealth is left on the account during task, I am not responsible for anything happening to it, as I will not touch it and if anything does happen I will not be held accountable.

You are welcome to PM me on the forums or on my Skype theeggbert10 , I will verify through skype that it is infact me, Do not trust anyone that does not verify, and as of now I am the only employee of my workshop!

APPLICATIONS

QUESTS

Questing Application-

Quest(s) requesting :

Time when needed done :

Skype or other means to Contact:

If you will go first or will search for a Verified+Trusted MM :

Requested Price(Negotiable:

POWERLEVEL

PowerLeveling Request:

Skill Desired:

Level(Current-Desire):

Contact Info:

Requested Price(Negotiable):

Other Requests

Request:

Contact Info:

Requested Price:

How soon does task need to be done(If Applicable)

Worker Request

Must Be Trusted+Long Term Member

Name:

Contact Info:

Time Zone:

What are you good at:

What can you offer to the team:

*Must have good feedback and go through a trial work period*

** I also can do fire capes depending on the level , Contact me for more info! **

Thank you for taking the time to read and browse through the shop! I will update the thread as I progres with sales, I am not a good GFX designer so Ill have to find somebody willing to help me down the road, Thank you very much and I am hoping for the best with this service! Have a wonderful day!

-Lets start off with some RULES+Basic FAQ -

Unless trusted you are required to go first, whether it be paid in full, or depending on service, We will do half of the payment upon startup and full payment upon completion!

I can and will deny requests if I do not have the means to do it, or cannot do it.

I make sure to give a moderate estimate on the time that it will take me to complete the service, some things im stronger in, than others.

I make sure to do all of my activities by hand, this increases the time but all in all cleans out any chance for a macroing ban, as this concludes I am NOT responsible for any bans, mutes, etc you may receive, during or after the ban, if you chose to log on and do something your not supposed to and get punished for it, I am sorry but I will not be refunding as well.

I am open to negations and to work with the customer on a price as I am a very reasonable fellow!

If you are wanting a middle-man, you must find a verified+trusted MM or the service will NOT be considered, I am opening this shop to create some sort of RS income as well gain a good standing with the community as ive been here for a while and Runescape seems to be the only thing keeping me happy right now.

If for some reason I am unable to fully complete a task, depending on how far the completion is, We will negotiate a partial refund that is fair to both parties for the amount of work done.

Do NOT log on while I or any worker are in progress of completing the task unless contacted first and it is acceptable, Doing so will void the contract with out a refund.

If wealth is left on the account during task, I am not responsible for anything happening to it, as I will not touch it and if anything does happen I will not be held accountable.

294c8b846df358552977b53eac01445f.gif