Kids Ranqe IRL

EasyBeef

Today in this savage video he eats raw goat; 3 minutes for the brutal savage beast awakening

EDIT: He doesn't eat cooked food anymore.

Thoughts? He has some interesting conspiracies and claims money doesn't exist and that there were no planes in 9-11 attacks.

He is my role model in life unlike you sweaty palmed pokemon hoarding, spiderman cock riders, I eat GMO raw beef mince since he taught me how to do this and I've gone from 125 pounds to 127 pounds in 1 year of rok soled mussels at 6ft 2

Thanks you

Edited by EasyBeef

Yes I have 5k posts on his conspiracy theory forums and wear rubber chicken in my hand while posting to enhance the flavour of the reptilian king of planet xenu with the other freemasons then i comed at the right time to joined up on it n hes like "Lol dude ur cool, do u want to be moderator" i was like LOL for anything Kinds Ranger... he's like okay then but u cant make jock anymore serious face mode, then the other admin get angrily and ban me on it

Its cool to see that someone else watches his vids aswell

I watch it from time to time and the one that stuck out most to me was when he almost died while he was fasting and sungazing and got locked up in a mental hospital and he talked about some of the patients

Link or it didnt happen

Today in this savage video he eats raw goat; 3 minutes for the brutal savage beast awakening

EDIT: He doesn't eat cooked food anymore.

Thoughts? He has some interesting conspiracies and claims money doesn't exist and that there were no planes in 9-11 attacks.

He is my role model in life unlike you sweaty palmed pokemon hoarding, spiderman cock riders, I eat GMO raw beef mince since he taught me how to do this and I've gone from 125 pounds to 127 pounds in 1 year of rok soled mussels at 6ft 2

Thanks you

Seems like you're Kids Ranqe..
1fa8eefdd8.png