member: orman25

explaination: bought service for 99 gmauler all on skype

proof that its him on skype....

https://gyazo.com/cbaf333a05670d333e7c4c016fc7c633

proof of me giving him account

hidden

supplies

hidden

what the account looked like (removed 1500k because he seemd skechy)

well can copypaste whole skype convo in spoiler

hidden

any other photo needed just ask.

was 500k so just open the dispute and let him get banned

I've asked @@orman25 to reply here and i've placed him in twc.

Firstly from looking at the evidence you provided it seems that orman has supposedly taken 500K gold which you left for supplies for him to complete the service. Also you say that orman has wasted your bond and he hasn't even started the service. 

In one of the screenshots the one where you tell him "I'll get it started at 5pm eastern time" could you tell me what date that was? In addition to that, in the last screenshot you provided the one which he claims that he took his daughter to hospital, it says "Igar on the date period of the message" which I presume is Swedish for "Yesterday/Last night"? 

Has he contacted you ever since on skype?

Waiting on his side of the story but please do respond with what I have requested above 

As mentioned in Skype he said that the bond would not be wasted, I either want service completed or money back for bond, because he stated multiple times that it would not go to waste

Well, if he's refunding you the 500k for the supplies, that is all that needs to be done unless you can prove this to me.

I want both of you to qoute the message in which tehgouch on skype gave you the login details.

(This is so i can see the date of which the service started)

Then tehgouch I want you to send me a screenshot of how much days are left on your account (mem days) 

I will calculate from there

Has he given the 500k back also?

the thing is. what should i do with an account thats clean? i made this specificly cuz he said he could level it. What if i ordered a pizza and they made the pizza with their supplies. Does that give me the right to refuse it?

orman can confirm...

just wanna point out

alright ill get started around 5pm eastern time. roughly midnight your time.

(didnt start nor tell me he couldnt, but had time to clean my account)

[2016-10-25 09:13:31] Rasmus - Tehgousch: nothing happend yesterday, dont tell me i wasted a bond
[2016-10-25 17:57:22] d o: you didn't m8 I had to take my daughter to the hospital.

oh and i couldnt write to him because HE deleted me, proof in earlier pics

dont need to show this but judging from my photos i hope u understand that the only reason i took this deal and bonded this account was because he offered it for 40m, NO one and i mean NO one can offer me a similar price. so this is a total ripoff. and u saw clearly that he blocked me. if he doesnt have to refund me full bond please place him in twc

the thing is. what should i do with an account thats clean? i made this specificly cuz he said he could level it. What if i ordered a pizza and they made the pizza with their supplies. Does that give me the right to refuse it?

orman can confirm...

just wanna point out

alright ill get started around 5pm eastern time. roughly midnight your time.

(didnt start nor tell me he couldnt, but had time to clean my account)

[2016-10-25 09:13:31] Rasmus - Tehgousch: nothing happend yesterday, dont tell me i wasted a bond
[2016-10-25 17:57:22] d o: you didn't m8 I had to take my daughter to the hospital.

Ok

This is going to be my judgement for now:

Orman will refund 500k for the supplies (in gold) non negotiable so dont trade the supplies you bought for that 500k 

You gave him the details on the 24th of october and today is the 26th

This matches up with the bond since it says 11 day remaining and as soon as you buy a bond anyway, it's 13 days not 14 since it starts the timer as soon as it is claimed.

Ok time to do some maths.

On the 24th of october bond prices were on average 2.793444m

that means 1 day of mem would be worth  ^ /14 =  199.532k (rounded up)

From this moment of time 2 days were wasted since bonds start at 13days 23h59 technically so that basically means

199.532k * 2 =  399,063

That means 500k + 399,063 = 899,063 is the amount he'll have to refund.

Hope you both find this fair.

Edit :facep: im meant to times it by 3 since it's still 23h59  ignore all of that ^

ok 199.532k*3 = 598,596

ok so that makes it  1,098,596 (1.098M)