Suggestions for new PC

energystar

Hola,

short version: Looking to BUILD a windows computer. price range ~$1200. what are some good parts? I have no idea...

Long version:
I currently use a macbook Air Laptop for everything form uni to games.
I have a large selection of steam games i cannot play because i don't have enough memory on laptop for them all. Plus the fact that half of my games are for Windows only.
I have a friend who can build the computer if i buy the parts for it myself.
I would love anybody's input on their computer specs or suggestions for what parts I should look into.
My price range is lenient and i am willing to spend more if i need to.

Thanks for your reply guys

Digital Storm recommend (check out if u don't know what kind of pc that) but they are going for 2k $ +

alright I will definitely google that and check it out! bit out of my price range, but I intend to build the computer, not buy it outright as its much cheaper. 

could go for a i7 and 980 boge.png

i understand an i7 core intel, but not sure what a 980 is, what does that refer to?

You can pretty much buy anything with that money. lol. What games are you playing?

good news Slawa, what specific parts would you recommend though? I want to mainly play Star Citizen when it comes out. Other games i would like to play are Arc survival, counter strike, Stellaris, etc.