Computer and Laptop have same ip.

TrapMan

I don't know why you guys are being dicks to him. OP acknowledges the fact that he knows little, and wants to learn, so answer his question. Derp.

Your router assigns a private IP to each of your devices. Your ISP assigns your router an IP.

I drew you a beaaaooooteeefool diagram.

btsENG3.png

@Trapman Edit: To answer your question,

This is what it looks like when device 1 is routing traffic through a proxy server and device 2 is not.

7npLxVN.png

Your router is assigned a public IP by your ISP. In the case where you are using a proxy server, that proxy server also has a public IP. In this scenario, if devices 1 and 2 ping the same server, that server will see the public IP addresses of the proxy server from device 1, and that proxy server sees your public IP. That server will see the public IP address of your network when you ping it using device 2.

Did you draw that second penis?

It's nice.

It's actually your router that is assigning that ip to you. If you happen to be able to use another subnet do that, by manually selecting a ip and not by just letting your computer automatically reach out to the router. I'm not a super geek. Google a little and you'll know what to do. Or just use proxies.

You only get 1 IP from your ISP. Your router assigns internal IP's (called NAT), which is most often in the 192.168 range. 

So yeah, you only have 1 IP address, ofcourse except when using VPN or proxies :)