Email Creation

TrapMan

Hello.

I've been trying to create multiple accounts using multiple emails from outlook and gmail.

Outlook and gmail now have been asking for a phone number after a few email creation.

I tried going incognito, but it still ask me for a phone number.

Is there a way to avoid this or is there another email site that I can create emails for my botting accounts with?

Thanks for the help! :)

You don't need to make new emails for each account.

Instead do this. Gmail (and most others, but not sure how theirs work) has a function where if you add +<anything> to the end of your google username in your email. It will be forwarded to your email.

For example

you may have your main on trapman@@gmail.com

You then sign up your bot on trapman+bot1@@gmail.com

Second bot on trapman+bot2@@gmail.com etc etc etc.

Jagex does not recognise that its all the same email and also (from my experience, at least with automated bans) don't ban other ac counts that have trapman+ in them.

Finally,
Careful, Don't put a main on an account with a + in the email. Surely you could contact Jagex and get it changed (I plan on this, because I found this out from having it happen to me)/
Because there is a problem with the jagex website the email confirmation/email change links DO NOT WORK, if there is a + in the email. I believe this is because of the fact that HTML uses + to concat two strings together so having trapman+bot2@@gmail.com would end out as trapmanbot2@@gmail.com in the eyes of the Jagex server and therefore, it thinks the email its getting is not the valid email for your account etc etc. Basically shit don't work. However for bot accounts this means nothing cos who verifies those anyway.

• Like 1

I found a really nice way for emails, use temporary ones. http://temp-mail.org

There it gives u an address and i suggest u to memorize that, write it down, save or whatever.

Then when u need it u just go there type the same email and u can access it, i tried it.

Later you can change it aswell if you feel insecure. If anybody knows ur temp-mail they can access it.

Edited by symbol