「 RuneScapeServices 」✨ Hiring Workers & Managers!✨ ⚔️ Powerlevelers ⚔️ ☘️ Questers ☘️ 💥 Account Builders 💥

Fratem

Hey brother! (I am currently looking for Work On OSRS! I can build basically any account type that you tell me to. I have a PC Rig along with duel-49Inch Curved Monitors stacked on top of one another. I regularly average playing on anywhere between 9 - 15 alts/accs at any given time. Already have naturally accrued a fair stockpile of accounts ranging from a basic 500-750 total level account all the way up to a top 1%er OSRS HCIM with stats ranked in the top 75 in the world.) (All my 20+ accounts are aged a minimum of 2 WHOLE YEARS OR MORE!!  I have literally played RuneScape (Nonstop) since late 2002. I have trained my personal main account to over 3 billion total XP with multiple 200m stats such as prayer, mining, rcing, and even slayer! 0.o I really need to make some $$$ asap so let's talk, get down to biz, and load me up with at least 10 orders at a time my man. Please and thank you! Look forward to hearing from you. Peace.     -Conner-     P.S. (((Almost forgot!... I legit run with 10-13 of my good close buddies on OSRS handling "services" of all kinds within our tight knit group. So, if you find yourself getting overwhelmed with requests/orders my team and myself are unstoppable!! 😉 )))