GoNode5 LLC | #1 VPS Starting at $4.00/Month | Dedicated to Uptime & Stability

GoNode5

Bought 1 and testing right now will post more info later, seems to be working well atm biggrin.png

EDIT - REVIEW -

You can access the vps by using the Remote Desktop Connection app pre-installed on Windows OS (Just search for it from the search bar)

First thing you should do when you receive the vps is change the password by going into Control Panel -> User Accounts -> Change Account type -> Select the Profile that has been created for you -> Change password

You will have to download Firefox and download Java + OSBot client cause Internet Explorer has this annoying security thing popping up every second -.- 

-INJECTION MODE-

If your script is using alot of resources then it can run 1 client perfectly

If your script is using average resources you can use 2 clients well

You could be able to squeeze out 3 clients by running on Low CPU/Low Resource

-MIRROR MODE-

Havent tested this but from what I observed you should be fine with running 1 mirror client 

Definitely worth the price biggrin.png

Perfect thank you for the review. 

2gb ram plus 2 cpus can run 2 bots smoothly smile.png

Seems to be doing the job thanks. 

I am computer stupid. Is there enough on here for me to download java, the client, and osbot without problem? How many stealth clients does the RAM run smoothly? 

Yes you can download java and the osbot client on the 2GB ram one that is posted in this thread. You should be able to run 1 mirror client on the vps posted in the thread. 

if i buy the 7$ and run 2 bots can i still run the bots i have on my pc??

Sure HMU on skype @ OsbotOmnificent . 

If any customers are not following us on twitter it would be a good thing to do https://twitter.com/GoNode5 .

Recent Updates - Updating SolusVM platform 10/20/2016 client will experience a maximum of 2 6AM-8AM CST hours downtime on our SSD Gaming VPS line.

Its always good to have us followed on twitter or some social media because I do not use mass emailing because its sometimes considered spam. If you have any questions pm me and ill answer any of them. Other than that you can keep track of the process via twitter or on this thread. 

Just bought VPS looks good, thank you once again smile.png

Bought a monthly VPS, works really well and set up took next to no time at all. Even runs mirror mode smoothly.

purchased one,  waiting for him to set it up smile.png

I am computer stupid. Is there enough on here for me to download java, the client, and osbot without problem? How many stealth clients does the RAM run smoothly? 

Bought 1 and testing right now will post more info later, seems to be working well atm biggrin.png

EDIT - REVIEW -

You can access the vps by using the Remote Desktop Connection app pre-installed on Windows OS (Just search for it from the search bar)

First thing you should do when you receive the vps is change the password by going into Control Panel -> User Accounts -> Change Account type -> Select the Profile that has been created for you -> Change password

You will have to download Firefox and download Java + OSBot client cause Internet Explorer has this annoying security thing popping up every second -.- 

-INJECTION MODE-

If your script is using alot of resources then it can run 1 client perfectly

If your script is using average resources you can use 2 clients well

You could be able to squeeze out 3 clients by running on Low CPU/Low Resource

-MIRROR MODE-

Havent tested this but from what I observed you should be fine with running 1 mirror client 

Definitely worth the price biggrin.png

2gb ram plus 2 cpus can run 2 bots smoothly smile.png

Hey guys just a quick update I am attempting to update the gaming vps system to a more stable platform I just need you guys to get in contact with me over skype and PM so that I can have your servers down and up in a good time frame. It is a must have update because its system wide so if possible to get back to me within 24 hours so that I may get it done as fast as possible would be appreciated. 

Thanks kindly.