Sign in to follow this  
Fusion

Computer notifications? - Mostly @ XavierM

In the ATRarefinder, I love how it gives you an update notification for when you find a rare. I currently am making a white berries script and it screenshots when someone is attacking you, but it doesn't really help if i have the client in a different window not visible since I can't see. I just wanna make a notification appear when I'm under attack so I have the chance to wreck the person that is killing my bots. 

Also it will probably be released, if you're under attack it will say "Under attack by: Player's name attacking you"  so you can possibly get revenge if you're quick enough ;)

You should make all of them show up under 1 icon.

Rather than 1 icon for each account, it would be 1 icon and it would say.
"Warning: 'Blah' is being attacked by 'Blahh'."

I'm going to do something like this, and I have a lot of other things I'm going to add as well. It will make managing 100 bots a breeze. ;D

So for clarification you want a notification method from XavierM / someone? tongue.png

Yes, or at least a point in the right direction. 

Usually people do not like giving people the methods themselves because they don't learn from it, but I actually read over it and learn to understand it :P

So for clarification you want a notification method from XavierM / someone? tongue.png

Yes, or at least a point in the right direction. 

Usually people do not like giving people the methods themselves because they don't learn from it, but I actually read over it and learn to understand it tongue.png

If you want a script to be updated you should post in the script thread.