College + business

dmix

I wonder how many people here are full-time college students and are somehow involved in rs business. I would like to make some kind of income. What is an ideal amount of $/month you would like to be making during college? Have you achieved it?

Or do you have any other (not rs oriented) business? building your own firm?

Or do you prefer real part-time job instead?

I am really interested in listening your stories [not doing this to hear your know-hows].

I just love to be around people who 'think outside the box' and be inspired by them.

• Like 2

Currently in college and goldfarming, shit is not easy and would not recommend you get pretty stressed out from botting especially if you are trying to run a large project, then you have to add the stress from college from homeworks, projects, tests, quizes and it just doesn't work out.

Focus on college because gldfarming won't last forever, but your education will.

I'm currently back in college and working at the same time. Running my own business its not really related to rs but it depends on what you wanna do. I actually prefer full time due to the pay but its always good to run something of your own so you can make your hours and such. Id say for a college student $300-$500 a weeks is good and stable, for a rs business even $150 a week would be good for me if I was still in my early years of college but as the years go on the demand for more gets bigger so it depends on you. I happen to be a very frugal person when it comes to my personal life but I have invested a lot in my business. 

What I think if you want to really get into the rs business and your in college is group up with a friend and put come money into it to buy a bit of bulk gold for a cheap price and start from that. It really depends on how bad you want it, usually people who have a passion for what they are going to do succeed. Just need to keep a tight head and never give up on what your doing. If you need any help concerning the business field I can help you out just hit me up sometime I'm usually online for brief moments on end.

Edited by Omnificent
  • Like 1

I'm currently back in college and working at the same time. Running my own business its not really related to rs but it depends on what you wanna do. I actually prefer full time due to the pay but its always good to run something of your own so you can make your hours and such. Id say for a college student $300-$500 a weeks is good and stable, for a rs business even $150 a week would be good for me if I was still in my early years of college but as the years go on the demand for more gets bigger so it depends on you. I happen to be a very frugal person when it comes to my personal life but I have invested a lot in my business. 

What I think if you want to really get into the rs business and your in college is group up with a friend and put come money into it to buy a bit of bulk gold for a cheap price and start from that. It really depends on how bad you want it, usually people who have a passion for what they are going to do succeed. Just need to keep a tight head and never give up on what your doing. If you need any help concerning the business field I can help you out just hit me up sometime I'm usually online for brief moments on end.

Thank you for this, appreciate it! 

• Like 1