Failed to load client :(

TehUnicron

Ive been trying to get my client to work for some time now, I thought it would come full circle & fix itself if I kept up to date, but not this time.

I've deleted my OSBot Folder. I've tried reinstalling the latest version of the client... & also my Java SDK

This is the error that I get after its finished injecting.

[INFO ][08/05/13 04:46:49 AM]: Loading client...
[ERROR][08/05/13 04:46:49 AM]: Failed to load client!
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: "dummy"')}n+=">";document.write(n+"\n"+p+"\n"+r)},versionCheck:function(o){var u=0;var w="^(\\d+)(?:\\.(\\d+)(?:\\.(\\d+)(?:_(\\d+))?)?)?(\\*|\\+)?$";var x=o.match(w);if(x!=null){var q=false;var t=false;var p=new Array();for(var r=1;r<x.length;++r){if((typeof x[r]=="string")&&(x[r]!="")){p[u]=x[r];u++}}if(p[p.length-1]=="+"){t=true;q=false;p.length--}else{if(p[p.length-1]=="*"){t=false;q=true;p.length--}else{if(p.length<4){t=false;q=true}}}var v=this.getJREs();for(var r=0;r<v.length;++r){if(this.compareVersionToPattern(v[r],p,q,t)){return true}}return false}else{var n="Invalid versionPattern passed to versionCheck: "+o;g("[versionCheck()] "+n);alert(n);return false}},isWebStartInstalled:function(q){var p=this.getBrowser();if(p=="?"){return true}if(q=="undefined"||q==null){q="1.4.2"}var o=false;var r="^(\\d+)(?:\\.(\\d+)(?:\\.(\\d+)(?:_(\\d+))?)?)?$";var n=q.match(r);if(n!=null){o=this.versionCheck(q+"+")}else{g("[isWebStartInstaller()] Invalid minimumVersion argument to isWebStartInstalled(): "+q);o=this.versionCheck("1.4.2+")}return o},getJPIVersionUsingMimeType:function(){for(var o=0;o<navigator.mimeTypes.length;++o){var p=navigator.mimeTypes[o].type;var n=p.match(/^application\/x-java-applet;jpi-version=(.*)$/);if(n!=null){this.firefoxJavaVersion=n[1];if("Opera"!=this.browserName2){break}}}},launchWebStartApplication:function(q){var n=navigator.userAgent.toLowerCase();this.getJPIVersionUsingMimeType();if(this.isWebStartInstalled("1.7.0")==false){if((this.installJRE("1.7.0+")==false)||((this.isWebStartInstalled("1.7.0")==false))){return false}}var t=null;if(document.documentURI){t=document.documentURI}if(t==null){t=document.URL}var o=this.getBrowser();var p;if(o=="MSIE"){p='<object classid="clsid:8AD9C840-044E-11D1-B3E9-00805F499D93" width="0" height="0"><PARAM name="launchjnlp" value="'+q+'"><PARAM name="docbase" value="'+t+'"></object>'}else{if(o=="Netscape Family"){p='<embed type="application/x-java-applet;jpi-version='+this.firefoxJavaVersion+'" width="0" height="0" launchjnlp="'+q+'"docbase="'+t+'" />'}}if(document.body=="undefined"||document.body==null){document.write(p);document.location=t}else{var r=document.createElement("div");r.id="div1";r.style.position="relative";r.style.left="-10000px";r.style.margin="0px auto";r
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
    at org.osbot.zA.loadClass(bp:186)
    at org.osbot.lpT8.run(le:591)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Thx in advance for any help.

Guest Falixus

Deleting just your OSBot folder may not be enough, though.

Try deleting everything associated with OSBot, then download the client again and run it. 

Download

Like I said. I have the latest client, I check everyday for updates. It's been like this since close to .26 or something.

& I've deleted everything I saw that might have been related to the bot.

Edit: Got a new error just now when I tried it, before getting the old error again.

[ERROR][08/06/13 12:49:06 AM]: Failed to load client!
java.lang.NullPointerException
Edited by TehUnicron

Like I said. I have the latest client, I check everyday for updates. It's been like this since close to .26 or something.

& I've deleted everything I saw that might have been related to the bot.

Edit: Got a new error just now when I tried it, before getting the old error again.

[ERROR][08/06/13 12:49:06 AM]: Failed to load client!
java.lang.NullPointerException

try this:

Bot help thread - post here if the bot doesn't work[Windows]