[FREE][ALPHA]XMasterFarmer - get those Thieving levels!

creationx

Awesome man, glad to hear! 

So you can actually look into my .jar file to see my code? That's awesome. Could you give me any tips on what I may or may not be doing correctly. 

probably wouldnt have used a while loop inside of the thieving case (i looked at it like 1hr ago this is just what i remember) because it strikes me as a little unstable, but aside from that, looked ok to me :)

probably wouldnt have used a while loop inside of the thieving case (i looked at it like 1hr ago this is just what i remember) because it strikes me as a little unstable, but aside from that, looked ok to me smile.png

Ah shit you are right, it actually doesn't need to be there anymore, it's shit code. I had a whole different layout earlier this morning before I rewrote the script and that must have stuck in there. I'm gonna take it out and see how it works. Thanks for the tips! Hopefully I'll get scripter rank someday :D

Ah shit you are right, it actually doesn't need to be there anymore, it's shit code. I had a whole different layout earlier this morning before I rewrote the script and that must have stuck in there. I'm gonna take it out and see how it works. Thanks for the tips! Hopefully I'll get scripter rank someday biggrin.png

apply this and chances are it will be accepted and you'll have Scripter I :)