Khal Wintertodt

Khaleesi

17 hours ago, john55 said:

Good script. It would be great if you could change it so that it stops fletching when the boss energy is low. Currently it will fletch all in inventory regardless of what health the boss is.

It stops fletching and will burn all logs when you select the option :)
First it will fletch to get right enough points as your "Smart calculate" options, after that it will look if you checked the option"Burn remaining logs/kindlings" :)

17 hours ago, Life69 said:

Is it possible to buy this script with osrs gp?

Ya take a look at the vouchers ection of the forum :)

50 minutes ago, justind said:

Long-time user of Czar's scripts for combat/fishing. Made a new account recently though for skilling, just got 50 fm today and bought this script. Running smoothly so far and am impressed with everything it is capable of. Thanks Khal!

That's greta to hear, maybe try some more of my scripts ?

2 hours ago, Seriously said:

Gotta confirm, got my second 99 with this script. Only used it for few hours/day. Obviously really bad script :boge:

QZ9u2HQ.png

Feel like this is directed towards me.. 
Only reason I made that reply was to alert people not to run for more than 4 hours at a time. I got greedy yesterday with the fast XP and ended up collecting 90 supply crates before ban hammer. I know a lot of people sift through the comments of bots in order to gauge the ban rate/tips to avoid it, so my post was for them. Still very impressed with this script and using it again today with breaks. I'm glad you got a 99 though because that makes me confident I can do the same with regulation of my botting time! cheers

46 minutes ago, justind said:

Feel like this is directed towards me.. 
Only reason I made that reply was to alert people not to run for more than 4 hours at a time. I got greedy yesterday with the fast XP and ended up collecting 90 supply crates before ban hammer. I know a lot of people sift through the comments of bots in order to gauge the ban rate/tips to avoid it, so my post was for them. Still very impressed with this script and using it again today with breaks. I'm glad you got a 99 though because that makes me confident I can do the same with regulation of my botting time! cheers

Some people bot it 24/7 for 4 days and dont get banned, others run it 2 hours and get banned, it has to do a lot by luck :)

lowering runtimes does help though ^^

1 hour ago, Khaleesi said:

Some people bot it 24/7 for 4 days and dont get banned, others run it 2 hours and get banned, it has to do a lot by luck :)

lowering runtimes does help though ^^

I was going to ask you about this, what setting do you recommend for the anti-ban? Should I have it set all the way up? I'm not sure what the best setting would be for crates/hr and low ban rate and if there even is a correlation. I wish I was one of the lucky ones who could go 4 days straight!