Khal Wintertodt

Khaleesi

• 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

Hi,

Is it possible when fixng brazier is enabled to make the script dodge the breaking brazier and than repair it? Thats how legitimate players does it.  Now it always take the damage, because of that it has almost always to eat and ends up not able to fix the brazier.

Shouldn't be that hard to make because we are talking here about, 1 tile click and than fix. Also It’s shows when the brazier will break. So to add the animation code for that is easy. 

Can you update this bro? 

Edited by WH0A

41 minutes ago, WH0A said:

Hi,

Is it possible when fixng brazier is enabled to make the script dodge the breaking brazier and than repair it? Thats how legitimate players does it.  Now it always take the damage, because of that it has almost always to eat and ends up not able to fix the brazier.

Shouldn't be that hard to make because we are talking here about, 1 tile click and than fix. Also It’s shows when the brazier will break. So to add the animation code for that is easy. 

Can you update this bro? 

It should already do that, but I will check it out again, something might have changed

1 hour ago, i8myfish3x said:

hey khal, thats not what i meant, i would like to know what settings, you would recommend (smart calc's, break manager ect)

ive just been hit with the banhammer twice in 3 days  im perm banned now on a lvl 3, so im going to try again with a new account

i was botting with breaks, but still got caught. thats whay i wanna know the best settings sir :)

Best is to just switch settings and tasks in a while so you are not doing the same thing over and over fgo long periods.
Mix up skills or even just settings onthe script, increase or lower smart calc points, sometimes felcth and sometimes don't :)

Hey,

Just watched the video for this script and it looks great! I have a few questions though:

1. What is smart point calculate setting? I didn't see anything that really explains this function

2. Is the bot function for fixing the brazier now fully working i.e. stepping back before fixing? (I read above in the comments that the step back to avoid damage wasn't working and you were looking to fix ASAP)

3. Do you offer any trials for this script? Would love to try it out on my HCIM before I commit to a purchase. 

Thanks in advance :)

DD