Dispute: Kimbo

romfan

I'm not laughing at anyone, I'm just confused by what you're even trying to say. I don't need to check stat xp to know you're lying, because it impossible to achieve 8 str (or 4/4/4 for that matter) on tutorial island as you claimed. 

Those 48 hours stand. 

You know rat has 3hp 1 hit def / str / att = 4xp each stat ? and im lying and you dont need to check and expose everything i told you? You not laughing ?

(8str xp because rat got 1hp healed while atking)

You know rat has 3hp 1 hit def / str / att = 4xp each stat ? and im lying and you dont need to check and expose everything i told you? You not laughing ?

(8str xp because rat got 1hp healed while atking)

27f43e574c8e987625a74a31484e2769.png

I bothered to make a tut island account just to help you to improve your lying skills. As you can see in screenshot one once you kill one rat with the melee you can't kill another one it'll tell you to progress to do range.

bec332fed7d3bea89ca7bfedadc253be.pngNow once we kill the rat with range, it'll tell us to progress even further and it won't let us enter the cage again.

4299ac344914c0cc57e46c89e49f47ee.png

Told you :) You can't level up there.

Also as romfan above suggested how would we check the stats of the accounts if they're banned? the stats get reset to 1.

Lastly I don't think you knew this before you came up with your OMG I GOT HIM 8 STR STORY THEREFORE IT'S LEGIT. You can only get Level 3 on any skill and then it gets capped whilst at tut island. you can see my stats there  and the amount of cooked shrimps I have proves that I am technically meant to be level 4 :)

Next time come up with a better story bud.

P.S If it makes you feel better, you can report my RSN :) 

• Like 9

I bothered to make a tut island account just to help you to improve your lying skills. As you can see in screenshot one once you kill one rat with the melee you can't kill another one it'll tell you to progress to do range.

bec332fed7d3bea89ca7bfedadc253be.pngNow once we kill the rat with range, it'll tell us to progress even further and it won't let us enter the cage again.

Told you smile.png You can't level up there.

Also as romfan above suggested how would we check the stats of the accounts if they're banned? the stats get reset to 1.

Lastly I don't think you knew this before you came up with your OMG I GOT HIM 8 STR STORY THEREFORE IT'S LEGIT. You can only get Level 3 on any skill and then it gets capped whilst at tut island. you can see my stats there  and the amount of cooked shrimps I have proves that I am technically meant to be level 4 smile.png

P.S If it makes you feel better, you can report my RSN smile.png

Dont act. Is he your friend? Im not dumb and I know you cant level at tut island and I said not levels but xp. He told 3 accounts got banned while I made him 5 so he still has 2 accounts which has xp trained and you dont need to check? Mods..

Told you smile.png You can't level up there.

Lastly I don't think you knew this before you came up with your OMG I GOT HIM 8 STR STORY THEREFORE IT'S LEGIT. You can only get Level 3 on any skill and then it gets capped whilst at tut island. you can see my stats there  and the amount of cooked shrimps I have proves that I am technically meant to be level 4 smile.png

P.S If it makes you feel better, you can report my RSN smile.png

This is the most shity mod post ever.. As I said I got xp not stats and I know what im talking I dont need a story. And romfan said only 3 accounts are banned so 2 still is able to check why didnt you check them just laught?