Accs + emails

Sysm

Most of the time whenever i make a rs acc without a email attached i get locked out shortly after doin tutorial and hopping a few times..

Any way to prevent this.. or do i just continue to attach emails 

Ive tried making them on the same ip / doin tutorials manually / fresh clean proxies.

Dunno if anyone has the same problem but its annoying when farming and u need alot accs 

Stop buying proxies from a crook who resold them 20 times to runescape goldfarmers who made 50 accounts on each of them, it worked for me

How can I know if certain proxies are being resold though? I have no idea how to prove if a certain person is doing those kinda things. Please enlighten me.

EDIT: also, can you suggest a website/person whereas I can purchase proxies that aren't probably being resold?

Edited by fstyle

How can I know if certain proxies are being resold though? I have no idea how to prove if a certain person is doing those kinda things. Please enlighten me.

EDIT: also, can you suggest a website/person whereas I can purchase proxies that aren't probably being resold?

Any person who advertises their proxy services on a botting site or anything runescape related is selling flagged af proxies

Any person who advertises their proxy services on a botting site or anything runescape related is selling flagged af proxies

damn, I really really really really never considered that.. I actually figured that was the better way to get, with sellers being a constant in a community, but looking at it that way..pi0v7CC.gif