Fruity Zulrah Killer

Fruity

10/10 vouch for this script. literally a masterpiece. Fruity helped me fully set it up when i was unsure and walked me through the whole UI and thoroughly explained what each option did. Ive had it for just a couple days and have already made 10m+ on a single account with just 80 mage. Im currently in the process of making 4 more accounts to run this beast. dont miss out, get in on the $$$$ while you can guys

• Like 1

Mate your script is awesome!

well done! 

One bug i found is that the death handling only works if u manuel run to the npc and then click play again.

it is somehow "lost" if it dies and idles (on zulandra)

also one HUGE bug for me is: the script works perfect with zulandra tele, however with the walking method it does not work it either idles with the status "banking" if i start in catherby bank or it does zulrah (if i start there) teleports to cammy with the tab and then runs all the way to zulra again instead of banking. 

May I ask, what happens if I enable break timer? will it try to log out during the fight (since break timer is the client not script) ? would it even work to use a break timer?

And also does the profit show MINUS the supplies u spent or do I have to calculate that myself to see the "pure" profit?

thx

Hey Fruity,

first of all, I LOVE YOU and I LOVE your script! 

Small bug i found: it does not loot the zulrah teleport scroll.

except from that its wonderful flawless!

10/10 should charge 100$/month tbh QwPha8E.png

it does thats the teleport out scroll fail ha a :P

found out why it dies via posion at cw bank :P

Fruity i just noticed earlier that my bot died before and i couldn't find where

but i noticed that it is trying to go for another kill without anti-venom remaining

yup gunna start using serp helm

• Like 1

death handler dont work from lumby fruits it just stands there

EDIT: second time death it got back to the lair but was just standing there so i paused it talked to the lady to collect my shit and played it and it works so not sure whats going on there

where do u start the script if you use the camelot teleport method?

for me it idles at banking

Fruity i just noticed earlier that my bot died before and i couldn't find where

but i noticed that it is trying to go for another kill without anti-venom remaining

Going to add another check for the Anti-venom now. i have just noticed the same thing as im testing it now.

death handler dont work from lumby fruits it just stands there

EDIT: second time death it got back to the lair but was just standing there so i paused it talked to the lady to collect my shit and played it and it works so not sure whats going on there

Ive added some sleeps and whatnot for when u die so it doesnt try to find stuff before it has re-spawned at the death position. I just had an issue where it died, found the closest bank to its death position and decided to take gliders and shortcuts to canifs then dig site then varrock lol. This should fix some issues i believe!

Mate your script is awesome!

well done! 

One bug i found is that the death handling only works if u manuel run to the npc and then click play again.

it is somehow "lost" if it dies and idles (on zulandra)

also one HUGE bug for me is: the script works perfect with zulandra tele, however with the walking method it does not work it either idles with the status "banking" if i start in catherby bank or it does zulrah (if i start there) teleports to cammy with the tab and then runs all the way to zulra again instead of banking. 

May I ask, what happens if I enable break timer? will it try to log out during the fight (since break timer is the client not script) ? would it even work to use a break timer?

And also does the profit show MINUS the supplies u spent or do I have to calculate that myself to see the "pure" profit?

thx

The profit is just the loot, its possible i could maybe add something to track money spent but will be when ive managed to get the memory usage down a little more.

where do u start the script if you use the camelot teleport method?

for me it idles at banking

Apologies for delays in replying to you all, had a busy night/morning.

I replied to the questions you were having in pm Oliver but ill just copy/paste here so other people can have a gander and get some answers too.

--- --- --- --- --- ---

The fix for zul-andra teleport death handling will be pushing in the next hour, then just have to wait for osbot devs to accept the update. should be tonight sometime.

The walking to zul-andra will work if u start at either clan wars (ring of dueling), at zul-andra or at zul-andra near the boat to board and enter the lair.

For breaks, the script checks if you have a break incoming and will either wait at the bank until the break has happened. If the break is soon and you are on a trip, it wont attempt the extra kills and just teleport to bank.

ee6e386dce50b70bb5a4fbb45b6c8b72.png

Next update will have a supply tracker that looks like below

c50417082112fb5a359303fb57b512d8.png

Can be found via debug window > 'Supply Tracker' button

Just takes your inventory setup and then amends the numbers when it closes the bank

What a co-winkie-dink

Edited by FruityBug
  • Like 3

beautiful fruity thank you QwPha8E.png

EDIT: did you change anything with the banking bro? its a bit savage clicking and missing the chest at clan wars lol

Nothing has been pushed yet, i must have just missed missed yesterdays sdn update. I did push the update but hasnt yet been updated for public.

could i get a trial for this script? 

I need to make some gp quick and am willing to drop 25$ for this script if it works well. 

Thanks for consideration!

Will add 

Same problem for me :/

Banking at CW gets stuck sometimes :/

It seems to be a bit too far north from the chest and then idels :/

This is a bug ive been trying to fix, i dont know whats causing it as everytime i try to recreate it i dont get stuck, is it just a miss click on its way?

*Look out for 1,75 top left for the version*

Edited by FruityBug

Nothing has been pushed yet, i must have just missed missed yesterdays sdn update. I did push the update but hasnt yet been updated for public.

Will add 

This is a bug ive been trying to fix, i dont know whats causing it as everytime i try to recreate it i dont get stuck, is it just a miss click on its way?

*Look out for 1,75 top left for the version*

No it idles after a smooth run of around 2h exactly at this point:  (the guy with guthix cape)

645078cd437ba7b46a42ca565f92a361.png