False Feedback Appeal

jaranide

Disputed Member: Jarrod715
Why it should be removed: The Feedback is negative and false
Details: I was in the process of selling an obby mauler. Jarrod715 contacted me and asked to buy the account, however his offer was too low so I denied his request. When I took the account off the market, he angrily left negative feedback. 
Link to topic: N/A

@@jaranide http://osbot.org/forum/topic/85152-insane-obby-mauler-16-attack-83-strength-55-slayer-fully-quested/ I assume this is the account thread.

Can you show us evidence of him contacting you since on the thread he states "you recovered from him" so since a dispute was never made against you the truth of that statement is questionable.

I just need to confirm that the account was never sold to him in the first place.

• Like 4

Disputed Member: Jarrod715

Why it should be removed: The Feedback is negative and false

Details: I was in the process of selling an obby mauler. Jarrod715 contacted me and asked to buy the account, however his offer was too low so I denied his request. When I took the account off the market, he angrily left negative feedback. 

Link to topic: N/A

Still waiting on you to post what I have requested above.

• Like 1

5ad596aca69451be49826cd5631635ea.png Looks like he wont be replying here anytime soon...

Is there not  anyone else like a MM who partook in your account sale transaction?

The problem is that there wasn't any transaction. I decided not to sell the account which prompted the false feedback.

Let me know if I can be of further assistance.

The problem is that there wasn't any transaction. I decided not to sell the account which prompted the false feedback.

Let me know if I can be of further assistance.

Ok, since a dispute was never made im going to assume you're telling the truth on this one.

If jarrod715 does ever return he'll be notified of this thread so he can read it later and if he really did purchase the account he can make a dispute.

For now, i've removed the feedback.