1 day ban

dakradha

go any information on what you were botting for how long/breaks etc. Your ip is flagged, and a perm ban needs to be approved by a jagex employee. Get a new ip, bot in ~3 hour sessions taking a ~20min break, for a max of 12hours bot time/day

~=around, dont make them the exact same, when I bot, I let my accounts DC from inactivity, seems to be working.

Edited by orphaneater

So i got a 1-day ban for botting. Is there a safe amount of time to wait before botting again?

there isn't a given "safe" amount of time to wait lol

I don't think it matters how much time you wait to bot again (cause jagex knows you bot), at this point its how you bot

be smarter with your times, take breaks, etc

go any information on what you were botting for how long/breaks etc. Your ip is flagged, and a perm ban needs to be approved by a jagex employee. Get a new ip, bot in ~3 hour sessions taking a ~20min break, for a max of 12hours bot time/day

~=around, dont make them the exact same, when I bot, I let my accounts DC from inactivity, seems to be working.

His IP is not flagged

i was botting uncharged orbs,  maybe nmz which is more afkable is less spotable?

I have very little info regards other bots as I'm new here, but I've gained about 4m (not including hp) melee xp from NMZ in the past couple weeks without issue. usually 1, but never more than 2 runs a day  (I get 75k/hr and a run for me is 3h20ish), slowly adds up, but a friend of mine has been doing it a while longer and he's had no issue either.