Signature

thexokid

@Deceiver is great at graphics

thx

@Mister Slyther is really good

we arent friends anyymore this is the 2nd time

Might be better to redo the whole thing, making it sharper is going to be hard without the psd.

Also, I hear @Dex sucks at graphics.

what dex said, it's hard editing a image such as a premade signature into something else  (esp less pixelated) without the psd file

thx

we arent friends anyymore this is the 2nd time

what dex said, it's hard editing a image such as a premade signature into something else  (esp less pixelated) without the psd file

im trying to get the psd file back from baller atm. Thanks for the replies tho guys it means a lot. just waiting for him to respond

If anything I want @Dex to do the graphics tho. I heard through the grapevine he was really good

im trying to get the psd file back from baller atm. Thanks for the replies tho guys it means a lot. just waiting for him to respond

If anything I want @Dex to do the graphics tho. I heard through the grapevine he was really good

Ehh, I really don't like doing c4d 3d text things like this :/ I don't even have c4d anymore so if you want something similar it's probably best to ask someone else.