What the fuck....

Arctic

Yeah post a facepalm smiley rather than coming up with an actual counter argument that will show them!

the fact that you actually.... 

well okay

>Most people are switching to wireless

This is bullshit. There are still a shit ton of headphones that are wired. you never ever have to charge wired headphones. but you do have to charge wireless headphones, a lot of people hate that. 

If you have bought  really expensive, very, very, very good headphones with amazing sound that is wired, guess what.. you can't use it anymore!

Wireless headphones cost more than some cheapo headphones that are wired ( i buy cheapo headphones for $1,00 for my phone, when they are broken i just replace them with a new pair

Wired headphones will not just go away, they will remain

>It frees up space for bigger and better hardware also.

How the hell does the removal of a jack free up space for bigger and better hardware emote32342.png

Edited by The Hero of Time
  • Like 1

the fact that you actually.... 

well okay

>Most people are switching to wireless

This is bullshit. There are still a shit ton of headphones that are wired. you never ever have to charge wired headphones. but you do have to charge wireless headphones, a lot of people hate that. 

If you have bought  really expensive, very, very, very good headphones with amazing sound that is wired, guess what.. you can't use it anymore!

Wireless headphones cost more than some cheapo headphones that are wired ( i buy cheapo headphones for $1,00 for my phone, when they are broken i just replace them with a new pair

Wired headphones will not just go away, they will remain

>It frees up space for bigger and better hardware also.

How the hell does the removal of a jack free up space for bigger and better hardware emote32342.png

Charging sucks. No matter what the device is.

• Like 1