Excellent Dragons

Chris

14 hours ago, Shmeekz said:

Additonal info on not looting ammo:

I tried to run the script with no safespot and it was looting the ammo after every kill, not sure if this will help or not lol

11 hours ago, stealskillz said:

Red circle is where it "trys" to click, blue circle is where it ends up clicking because it's just far enough to the right that it puts the marker at bottom of hill instead of pathway.

bug watch tower.png

I'll work on some fixes Monday night

I have an exam to worry about atm sorry

4 hours ago, Chris said:

I'll work on some fixes Monday night

I have an exam to worry about atm sorry

Thanks for the response! Also another thing I noticed at watch tower dragons is sometimes it'll try to enter the caves surrounding the ogre area, rather then going to the cave into the blue dragon area.

And on brutal blacks, sometimes it doesn't grab an anti fire from the bank, which makes it's next trip extremely short. Not sure what causes it, it almost seems that if it has a (1) dose anti fire left, that's all it'll go with. Making it grab a full (4) dose one each trip here would be extremely helpful. It also leaves mage prayer on sometimes when it leave to bank and come back. Besides that brutal blacks does amazing for it being beta so far.

Hope you're not taking any of this negativity, I think the script is absolutely awesome. Just has some small things here and there (and obviously brutal blacks are still beta so it's understandable)

12 minutes ago, stealskillz said:

Thanks for the response! Also another thing I noticed at watch tower dragons is sometimes it'll try to enter the caves surrounding the ogre area, rather then going to the cave into the blue dragon area.

And on brutal blacks, sometimes it doesn't grab an anti fire from the bank, which makes it's next trip extremely short. Not sure what causes it, it almost seems that if it has a (1) dose anti fire left, that's all it'll go with. Making it grab a full (4) dose one each trip here would be extremely helpful. It also leaves mage prayer on sometimes when it leave to bank and come back. Besides that brutal blacks does amazing for it being beta so far.

Hope you're not taking any of this negativity, I think the script is absolutely awesome. Just has some small things here and there (and obviously brutal blacks are still beta so it's understandable)

normal or extended antifire? works fine for me with extendeds

37 minutes ago, stealskillz said:

I'll rework watchtower dragons after my exams. current pathing relies on webwalking atm so ill just have to write my own pathing

I'll also add extra measures to make sure the prayer gets turned off.

41 minutes ago, noobacc23 said:

Hey

Green dragons (graveyard)

Using looting bag

Script freezes/lags out sometimes with this msg in logger

It increases cpu usage like alot when its stuck on it

cffCplC.png

Can you tell me your settings?

Whats the status in the paint?

Is the mouse moving when this is happening?

Melee mode? safespot mode?

I need more information

21 hours ago, Graffi said:

normal or extended antifire? works fine for me with extendeds

Normal anti fires. I'll try extendeds. But I've noticed that on all potions, prayer, ranging, etc, if it has (1) dose that what it goes with. I would suggest that it always grabs (4) dosers when it banks to make sure it gets a full trip. I've had a few 1-2 kill trips from it not grabbing fresh pots at bank haha.

Just now, stealskillz said:

Normal anti fires. I'll try extendeds. But I've noticed that on all potions, prayer, ranging, etc, if it has (1) dose that what it goes with. I would suggest that it always grabs (4) dosers when it banks to make sure it gets a full trip. I've had a few 1-2 kill trips from it not grabbing fresh pots at bank haha.

You sure about prayer pots? I just watched it banking 2 doses and grab fresh 4 doses for new trip. With ranging pots it might take 1 dose but that doesn't effect on the kills on trip

25 minutes ago, stealskillz said:

try ordering your 4's first before the 1's

bank tab 0 row 1 example: coins, pot 4, pot 3, pot 2, pot 1, sharks, ........