Excellent Dragons

Chris

Hello! until the moment in which only 1 problem, I start the bot in the safe well (blue dragon), kill the dragons and collect the excellent objects, but at the moment of using the teleportation, falador, stays in the side without removing food and sin back to the dragons, nose if I'm setting something wrong or this error, you could help me :), I remain attentive to a comment

14 hours ago, crukarma said:

Hello! until the moment in which only 1 problem, I start the bot in the safe well (blue dragon), kill the dragons and collect the excellent objects, but at the moment of using the teleportation, falador, stays in the side without removing food and sin back to the dragons, nose if I'm setting something wrong or this error, you could help me :), I remain attentive to a comment

Please try to be more specific. Fill out a bug report form from the template located on the page 1 of this thread.

28 minutes ago, boozer said:

Any plans on adding the new dragons as well as kbd?

I'm looking into adding myth guild blue & green dragons. Still waiting on an account a friend is going to lend me.

Just finished up loading script settings through CLI.

You must have a gui setting file saved in OSBot/Data

Example OSbot/Data/gdkMelee.ini

Run the script manually and save a .ini file (Click save -> name -> "guitest" -> it will save as "guitest.ini" under OSbot/Data

I will be finishing up a working build of Myth Guild Dragon spots when I get the chance tonight.

I will push everything as Version 9.3

Happy botting