Excellent Dragons

Chris

v7.30

Pushed:

• Metal dragons: Lootlist updates + alchlist updates + loot & bury *when dragon bones is added to the loot list* Thanks to @nitinzaz for the suggestions
  • [BETA] Lava Maze GDK: New test location for green dragons that uses the new burning amulet & glory to function (Edgeville bank start).
  • [BETA] Heroes' Dungeon BDK: New test location for blue dragons that uses games necklace & duel ring to function (Castle Wars bank start).
  • Possible fix for graveyard loot stalling due to issues with antifire. should be fixed since i last tested but let me know if it happens again @Finbato

If you find any bugs please give me enough details in a post. I prefer you use the template on the main page.

~Chris | Sinatra

Will be working on:

• Improving the beta modes
  • Listening to suggestions
  • Adding a new Mode (Black Dragons(lost city))
  • Like 2

bought this for blue dragons in taverley, it walks there then open the gate then goes back out and walks back?
i then started the script at the safe spot, it waited about 2 minutes before attacking a dragon, then it didnt pick up loot, WASTE OF MONEY.

i would like my money back if you cannot fix this or help me with this, thankyou.

22 hours ago, bangduck said:

didnt reply to my post?

Did you try restarting it? You need to always start at your safespot. Which room did you use? What were your gui settings? Have you tried increasing your loot distance? What does the logger say?

6 hours ago, Nurvael said:

Okay the script worked good. 

green dragons around 500k/hr

blue 250k

but what i have noticed is that if a pker kills you, it just sits at lumbridge and then logs out? 

did you enable deathwalking? What mode of dragons were you doing?

Just now, Chris said:

Did you try restarting it? You need to always start at your safespot. Which room did you use? What were your gui settings? Have you tried increasing your loot distance? What does the logger say?

yes did all that, started in bank, didnt work so i started at safespot, when it teleported to bank in walks there but it gets stuck at the gate where you need dusty key, it goes in, then walks back out and starts walking back to the entrance of the dungeon..

1 hour ago, Chris said:

I did not enable that  :l and did greens at graves then west.