Excellent Dragons

Chris

Hey it no longer loots for me following the new update and it gets stuck trying to run to west drags, I changed to burning amulets and it made it to west drags kills a dragon but doesn't loot.

I changed to games neck / glory for graveyard and it gets to the dragons but still doesn't loot.

Please help?

@Chris

3 hours ago, scott94 said:

Hey it no longer loots for me following the new update and it gets stuck trying to run to west drags, I changed to burning amulets and it made it to west drags kills a dragon but doesn't loot.

I changed to games neck / glory for graveyard and it gets to the dragons but still doesn't loot.

Please help?

@Chris

How does it get stuck?

It should be looting. I ran the script on 2 accounts for hours before I pushed the update.

48 minutes ago, Chris said:

How does it get stuck?

It should be looting. I ran the script on 2 accounts for hours before I pushed the update.

It gets stuck on the wildy notice when it tries to cross the wilderness line (doesn't click the box to accept the risk or w.e)

Not looting for me :( does one kill and just stands there i've tried manually looting to see if it kicks in but to no avail

@Chris

13 minutes ago, scott94 said:

It gets stuck on the wildy notice when it tries to cross the wilderness line (doesn't click the box to accept the risk or w.e)

Not looting for me :( does one kill and just stands there i've tried manually looting to see if it kicks in but to no avail

@Chris

was working for me.. weird. I'll do more testing. do another mode for now

23 minutes ago, Chris said:

was working for me.. weird. I'll do more testing. do another mode for now

Another one to note at west green drags - When it's hopped worlds from a cannon it often runs all the way back to edge to restock and then runs back (I still had 12 food left and hadn't even killed a dragon yet)

28 minutes ago, scott94 said:

Another one to note at west green drags - When it's hopped worlds from a cannon it often runs all the way back to edge to restock and then runs back (I still had 12 food left and hadn't even killed a dragon yet)

Yeah thats a problem with the inventory not loading correctly when it hops worlds.

10 hours ago, scott94 said:

Please help?

@Chris

Found the problem and pushed a fix. Disable 'Eat: Full @Bank' Option in the gui for now. That is causing the problem

6 hours ago, melomel said:

Does this support mithril dragons? :) 

No it does not

Just now, NerdyPlaya said:

You should add an option to only teleport if you get attacked... so far I've seen the bot teleport out of the area because it got close to someone else farming green dragons.

Yup im fixing up the gui green dragon expansion to include AntiPK actions.

Everything should be toggable in v7.92