ROAD TO MAXED ZERKER PURE

jller12

Hey man, still training the zerk? You should update the thread more :p.

Yess i have, a little problem is that my pc reset so i lost most of the screenshots and haven't played for 2 days.

EDIT: so when i tried logging in 

oeps.png

I´ll continue my journey when i come back from vacation :)

Edited by jller12

I did some gold crafting rings. Just like 10 minutes, so i think it was that case :P. so im more cautious with skilling and will be hand done

Lol this is so funny. I just got banned, also for 2 days. Funny fact is I'm also on a road to zerk. I was botting at crabs, I currently have 60 attack 75 strength and 45 defence. Do you think we can continue botting on our accounts?

• Like 1

Lol this is so funny. I just got banned, also for 2 days. Funny fact is I'm also on a road to zerk. I was botting at crabs, I currently have 60 attack 75 strength and 45 defence. Do you think we can continue botting on our accounts?

I say lets go, but the script i used is a bit money making so it's more sensitive for getting banned i think. I use the ares slayer script for combat xp, it isnt that fast but it works and the ban rate is non existing. Crabs are high banrate try find some not used spot

• 5 months later...

statts as of 26-07-2017

IM BACK

21-07-2017 I did manually making iron platebodys until i was 40 smithing.
22-07-2017 Dragon Slayer done
also i did a lot of flyfishing using some color script i scripted myself on simba (is this allowed?)

Now using frozen mining script to get me to lvl 60. If i hit that i will get member and get some agility done with thieving so i can focus on just questing.

Untitled.png.ceb811d82714598766cba74d2ba4c7b7.png

P.S. 

sorry i had been busy so not a lot of screenshots. As of now i will try to regain that