False feedback for wrong reason...

Sufz

Disputed MemberOverbeckH

Why it should be removedFollowing my last dispute over this member, my same reasons still stand. And he has gave me another neutral feedback once the old one was removed. I did not make any rumors up, and I simple gave him the neutral feedback for seeming to attempt to scam me at the beginning of our trade, if he did not try that then I would not have gave him the feedback. Also he was a very rude customer, hence my second reason to giving him a neutral feedback. Now he has given me neutral feedback once AGAIN, and I can clearly see he is not happy about his neutral.

DetailsI was simply warning the community when I put my neutral feedback on his profile about him trying to scam me at the beginning and him being a rude customer. I did not do it out of any hate or anything else, I was doing what the community deserves to know. He has given me neutral feedback once AGAIN after a mod removing my neutral feedback from him. This time he has another reason which is not true.

Link to topicEvidence can be seen from chatbox history logs with me and him personally.

Thank you.