Eagle Plunder

Eagle Scripts

26 minutes ago, Eagle Scripts said:

Currently it does not I believe. I might be able to put it in there though :)

A solution would be making the script always keep 1 inventory space free in case you actually hit the sceptre droprate. Means just make it drop the latest obtained statue or whatever.

Sceptre is worth 7m right now, droprate is 1/1000.. Could make some decent money while getting good xp rates.

1 hour ago, Irvo said:

A solution would be making the script always keep 1 inventory space free in case you actually hit the sceptre droprate. Means just make it drop the latest obtained statue or whatever.

Sceptre is worth 7m right now, droprate is 1/1000.. Could make some decent money while getting good xp rates.

Or only drop food once a sceptre is on the ground ;)

• Like 1

Thanks for giving me the opportunity to test this script, unfortunately it gets stuck over and over again, like.. when checking the urn it somehow doesn't click at all or when looking for the doors.. it will just stand there until the time runs out. Afterwards it will do well again for a while until it gets stuck again. It is really weird and there are no errors in the logger. There are multiple actions where the clicks just don't seem to go through if you know what I mean. Account gets stuck outside of Pyramid aswell when attempting to enter. Hope you will look into that.

And as said earlier.. Would be great if you manage to loot the sceptre from ground by dropping food or anything like that.

I'd happily purchase this script once the issues are looked into and fully working sceptre looting has been added.

6 hours ago, Irvo said:

Thanks for giving me the opportunity to test this script, unfortunately it gets stuck over and over again, like.. when checking the urn it somehow doesn't click at all or when looking for the doors.. it will just stand there until the time runs out. Afterwards it will do well again for a while until it gets stuck again. It is really weird and there are no errors in the logger. There are multiple actions where the clicks just don't seem to go through if you know what I mean. Account gets stuck outside of Pyramid aswell when attempting to enter. Hope you will look into that.

And as said earlier.. Would be great if you manage to loot the sceptre from ground by dropping food or anything like that.

I'd happily purchase this script once the issues are looked into and fully working sceptre looting has been added.

Were you using any special setting? Such as low cpu, low resource, mirror mode

3 hours ago, Eagle Scripts said:

Any chance you could capture GIFs of the problems you encountered and sending them through PM? I do currently not have an account that can plunder.

Did it happen at specific rooms?

Uhh I think my trial has already run out or is soon about to.. not sure. I'll check.

No, it could have happened in every room, even outside of pyramid trying to enter. Script won't do anything at all until the account logs out due to inactivity when outside of pyramid or gets kicked out of pyramid due to time running out, whenever I moved the Mouse it worked again though.

First I thought it was just some antiban but meh, seemed more like a bug to me :D

2 hours ago, Irvo said:

Uhh I think my trial has already run out or is soon about to.. not sure. I'll check.

No, it could have happened in every room, even outside of pyramid trying to enter. Script won't do anything at all until the account logs out due to inactivity when outside of pyramid or gets kicked out of pyramid due to time running out, whenever I moved the Mouse it worked again though.

First I thought it was just some antiban but meh, seemed more like a bug to me :D

If I'd re-grant you a longer trial, would you be able to supply me with GIFs?

30 minutes ago, Eagle Scripts said:

If I'd re-grant you a longer trial, would you be able to supply me with GIFs?

Yeah I can do that, pinky promise :D Can only make 7sec Gifs with Gyazo though..

Erm.. If possible grant me the trial on Friday or Saturday, I avoid botting on Thursdays since it's Update Day on Oldschool Runescape :)

43 minutes ago, Irvo said:

Yeah I can do that, pinky promise :D Can only make 7sec Gifs with Gyazo though..

Erm.. If possible grant me the trial on Friday or Saturday, I avoid botting on Thursdays since it's Update Day on Oldschool Runescape :)

Sure thing. Send me a PM once you want me to activate your trial :)

• Like 1