Pc f2p rune pker

Illusion

How is it sketchy i wanna sell my account lol

i can use mm willing to go first if it is from a ' trusted user '

i got few vouches on other sites.

then go on those other sites. personally, i think that it's incredibly obvious that you're going to just recover the account, then be okay with getting banned. regardless, the rules are that you have 100 post count. no exceptions for 'a few vouches on other sites'

then go on those other sites. personally, i think that it's incredibly obvious that you're going to just recover the account, then be okay with getting banned. regardless, the rules are that you have 100 post count. no exceptions for 'a few vouches on other sites'

don't assume things that you are unsure of idiot

i've sold over 6 accounts and sold gp and went first

and i am willing to go first if it is from a trusted member

also the email will come with the account.

• Like 1

don't assume things that you are unsure of idiot

already showing that great OSBot spirit that we crave here so much! glad to see it

i've sold over 6 accounts and sold gp and went first

oh cool i'd like to see the records of that on this website. bet you had a lot of happy customers from here.

and i am willing to go first if it is from a trusted member

also the email will come with the account.

guess that means it's totally impossible to recover like those other 6 accounts you 'sold'

emote3.gif emote3.gif emote3.gif emote3.gif emote3.gif emote3.gif emote3.gif emote3.gif emote3.gif

already showing that great OSBot spirit that we crave here so much! glad to see it

oh cool i'd like to see the records of that on this website. bet you had a lot of happy customers from here.

guess that means it's totally impossible to recover like those other 6 accounts you 'sold'

emote3.gif emote3.gif emote3.gif emote3.gif emote3.gif emote3.gif emote3.gif emote3.gif emote3.gif

Dude you need to hop off my dick my friend advised me to try and sell my accounts here

also this seemed like a cool site till you came on here all over my dick and shit like back off

all im saying is i would go first if it was a trusted member and you are like butt hurt over that?

so get off my thread please and have a good dayVSuShjF.gif

Dude you need to hop off my dick

glad to see you with a good attitude

my friend advised me to try and sell my accounts here

also this seemed like a cool site till you came on here all over my dick

your friend advised you wrong. forums have rules.

i would go first if it was a trusted member and you are like butt hurt over that?

so get off my thread please and have a good dayVSuShjF.gif

aint hard to recover an account. theres a reason why you couldnt make your own thread in the accounts section so you had to try to scam here instead. cya kiddo