Team Cape's Agility

Team Cape

• 3 weeks later...

https://imgur.com/a/R0Nqp

This bot got me temp banned twice. It's too repetitive and machine like.

It got my agility to 83, then I got temp banned. I waited over a year for it to expire, then I botted with this script again, thinking it improved somehow over time, and I was wrong. Got banned again at agility lvl 85. Either the script is too obvious, or the Relleka course is being watched.

On another note, doing Kandarin hard diary and doing seers village yields more xp than relleka. Perhaps that's why it's being watched?

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/23/2018 at 10:14 PM, PukeUnicorn said:

https://imgur.com/a/R0Nqp

This bot got me temp banned twice. It's too repetitive and machine like.

It got my agility to 83, then I got temp banned. I waited over a year for it to expire, then I botted with this script again, thinking it improved somehow over time, and I was wrong. Got banned again at agility lvl 85. Either the script is too obvious, or the Relleka course is being watched.

On another note, doing Kandarin hard diary and doing seers village yields more xp than relleka. Perhaps that's why it's being watched?

what do you mean, you can get temp banned twice? whaaaat
i mean account safety expires but you still can see that you were banned for macro and still they ban temp again???

really nice bot im at seers rn and i found it a problem with the hp. maybe at seers have the bot use rapid heal and when the prayer ends go to the altar at the end of the agility course to refill the prayer.

FYI, ive been using the bot from 15-60 agility flawlessly really recomend

Edited by TacticAttack
  • Like 1