Team Cape's Agility

Team Cape

Ran through all the courses up to Pollniveach. They were all looking good!

Also, if you're looking at this script, be aware that there is a possibility of being banned. You were given a free script, but note that almost 7000 people also currently have the same script; if you don't bot responsibly, it is very possible to be banned. If you bot anything at all, you run the risk of being banned! With that said, the ban rate on this script does not appear to be bad at all. Have fun with the script!

• Like 1

Looking great! One thing I noticed on the varrok course, when it gets to the roof with the guy that created the rooftop courses (idr his name), it clicks to move to the next jump before it's finished with it's current obstacle. This causes your character to pause there for 7 seconds every time until it realizes and re-clicks. This could look pretty suspicious so might be worth looking into. Other than that it's fantastic, thank you.

17 hours ago, troro1 said:

I've gotten three bans from this within 3 weeks. I think I'll hold off on this script for now.

You probably should - looks like you're not botting too smart with a *free* script.

On 9/10/2017 at 7:04 PM, Team Cape said:

Also, if you're looking at this script, be aware that there is a possibility of being banned. You were given a free script, but note that almost 7000 people also currently have the same script; if you don't bot responsibly, it is very possible to be banned. If you bot anything at all, you run the risk of being banned!