negative feedback regarding private scripts

Acerd

Disputed Member:@Simple79001

Why it should be removed: is it even allowed to give feedback about private scripts 

Details: i gave him the scripts last night and i left immediately because i was tired and wanted to sleep , today i saw his private message and then decided to fix the script but after i fixed it i didnt see him on skype and i havent been on my pc the whole day after that. 

I have been on skype alot since you have given me the script, you can even ask eagle script because im discussing getting other scripts from him.

I also messaged you about the scripts and got no response, how on earth am i supposed to know whether you're attempting a fix or not

Which would be worth a neutral at worst. I will remove the negative, has acerd since updated the script for you?

Sorry how would it be worth a neutral? i'd expect to get banned within a day if i ran his script. 

And no, no update has been issued or my message still hasn't been responded too.

Let me ask you a question, if you was to buy a car to get you places, would you use the car if i only did the same speed as a bicycle?

Sorry how would it be worth a neutral? i'd expect to get banned within a day if i ran his script. 

And no, no update has been issued or my message still hasn't been responded too.

Let me ask you a question, if you was to buy a car to get you places, would you use the car if i only did the same speed as a bicycle?

b8e7fd8bb3.pngI dont see how that would leave any question about why it would be a neutral. Considering he hasn't replied yet though, try to work something out but in the end if you aren't satisfied with how the transaction has gone you're free to leave a neutral.