Pokémon GO account powerleveling/creation [no (soft)bans]

Joez

Hey guys!

Welcome to my Pokémon GO account service thread.

What is this?

If you are new to the game, you may not know that the rate of XP/catches depends on your location and some people are unable to get to said locations and therefore fall behind.

This service provides your current account with a level of your choice or I can start an entirely new account (with a name of your choice) and get it to your desired level.

The promise

I can guarantee that you will not get banned/soft banned using this service (as long as you allow enough time before you log out and i start the service).

The account will be a level that you desire in a very fast timescale and the best thing about it is - you get to keep all of the pokémon and items along the way! (unless bag/pokemon storage is full).

How does it work?

Before you ask, i do not spoof location, nor do i use any cheats for that matter. I have a jailbroken iPhone and i am able to run multiple instances of the game meaning that i can level multiple accounts at once and as i live at a location which is very good for powerleveling i do not need to modify the GPS etc. 

Pricing

levels 1-5: 2M OSRS

(I WILL NOT SELECT A TEAM UNLESS TOLD TO DO SO)

levels 5-10: 4M OSRS

levels 10-15: 6M OSRS

levels 15-20: 10M OSRS

currently doing any levelling past 20

when making an order 10% of the cost must be paid upfront - the remainder paid when the service is completed. once the 10% deposit is paid you cannot back out of the trade.

How does it work?

Before you ask, i do not spoof location, nor do i use any cheats for that matter. I have a jailbroken iPhone and i am able to run multiple instances of the game meaning that i can level multiple accounts at once and as i live at a location which is very good for powerleveling i do not need to modify the GPS etc. 

TO MAKE AN ORDER OR TO ASK ANY QUESTIONS ADD ME ON SKYPE @TRADEJOEZ

OR CLICK HERE

Accounts I've currently levelled

43OiIqF.jpg

Edited by Joez

then dont purchase the service lol. or change the password to a temporary one. 

might try out your service but need to think about it ... I'll let you know good luck though

It's understood people will be a bit on edge about giving me access to a gmail account as it's linked to peoples private emails, you're right they could just change the details - however like i said a brand new account would cost the same as me levelling a preexisting account.

and yea that's fine take your time! Thanks mate