I dont get this shit man.

Thinkingofyou

I just got a 2 day ban. I'm not sure what the hell I did wrong.

I was botting under a new IP. I didn't bot more than 1.5 hours straight. I even used chat while botting here and there. 

Last night, I set my runesacpe (from the runescape client) to "fixed screen" I logged out in canfis.

Today morning, I log in through OSBot. I see my character for a second, and then connection lost, account disabled.

My character wasn't on fixed and was on resizable. 

I really think that runescape looks at your pixel size for resizable mode (multiple times), and if it's exactly the size of osbot's fixed screen, system boots you until further revision. 

I never got reported during my botting phases. I'm 100% sure of that.

Time to change my IP again. 

Edited by Thinkingofyou

I just got a 2 day ban. I'm not sure what the hell I did wrong.

I was botting under a new IP. I didn't bot more than 1.5 hours straight. I even used chat while botting here and there. 

Last night, I set my runesacpe (from the runescape client) to "fixed screen" I logged out in canfis.

Today morning, I log in through OSBot. I see my character for a second, and then connection lost, account disabled.

My character wasn't on fixed and was on resizable. 

I really think that runescape looks at your pixel size for resizable mode, and if it's exactly the size of osbot's fixed screen, system boots you until further revision. 

I never got reported during my botting phases. I'm 100% sure of that.

Time to change my IP again. 

What were you botting?

changing your ip won't do a damn thing, if you bot you run the risk of being banned an ip address won't change that lol

at least you don't stay flagged. 

What were you botting?

Hunter and Agility with some very popular scripts

emote32342.png

you got delayed banned, they see patterns in shit and set your ban, it just happens or whatever when you log in

aint new

I didn't have any patterns though. I wouldnt bot more than an hour at most times, and I'd continue to do something else legit. 

at least you don't stay flagged. 

Hunter and Agility with some very popular scripts

I didn't have any patterns though. I wouldnt bot more than an hour at most times, and I'd continue to do something else legit. 

Thats why, those both have very high ban rates.

i would suggest spending some decent money on a private script, i've yet to get banned using one.

• Like 1

Thats why, those both have very high ban rates.

i would suggest spending some decent money on a private script, i've yet to get banned using one.

It's so stupid man. 90% of the freaking people doing agility were bots. 

If it was a ban for something, it was for agility. All 3 paid bots I used weren't able to properly do an obstacle without landing on a specific tile before clicking on the obstacle. 

It's so stupid man. 90% of the freaking people doing agility were bots. 

If it was a ban for something, it was for agility. All 3 paid bots I used weren't able to properly do an obstacle without landing on a specific tile before clicking on the obstacle. 

Luck of the draw i guess, but yeah it is stupid. Sorry for your loss :\ 

On the bright side, it's only a 2 day ban

I didn't bother reading past the first two lines, but one issue you are receiving is due to you BOTTING.

You bot at your own risk, it doesn't matter if you'e a new bot or an old bot, new ip or old or anything like that. You are breaking the rules that Jagex puts into the game, in fact to cheat yourself into levels/wealth, which means you can be banned at any point so it shouldn't come of a surprise.